• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling my cosmology pls.

Mariaverse
Cosmology
The door looks like a door The higher door looked at the lower door, meaningless. The higher door can control the structure of the lower door.. and the higher Door always beyond the lower door. and there are infinite doors

Diana fur exist outside the door It is like a "living space". Diana's fur transendence all the door, the door expands to Aleph 2,3,4,5,6,....... infinitely. There are no way to reach Diana's fur. And Diana's fur saw at every door as just fiction. The use of the phrase "a higher door looks at a lower door is worthless thing" does not apply to Diana's fur And Diana's fur overlaps infinitely. (Diana's hair fell out of the door system, the higher door looked at the lower door was worthless. It not available with Diana's fur.)

Diana transendence all Diana's fur , and looked at Diana's fur as only the fur on her own body. Kanon's hair is exist outside of Diana's infinite overlap.He Look at Diana as just a normal cat. and can manage/control Diana's structure. Kanon's hair has infinite lines.

Kanon transendence all Kanon's hair , and looked at Kanon's hair as only the hair on his head. The goat's

horn is exist outside of Kanon's infinite overlap. and looked at Kanon as meaningless and there are infinite goat horns. They all look at each other in quirks. Goats cover every horn. and look at the horns, worthless, meaningless And the goats can control horns freely. No matter how many horns stacked together infinitely, it would not reach the goat.

Tbh, looks like you just wanted to make a verse as strong as possible with the explanations.

Door Structure - High 3-A: Explanations don't say infinite differences between the door's so you're stuck at Infinite 3-D.
Diana Fur - 2-A: Doesn't make sense how High 3-A somehow reaches into Aleph. Transcends the doors and has infinite amount of fur so Multi+.
Diana -Low 1-C: Transcends the entire structure of Diana's Fur.
Kanon's hair - Low 1-C, higher. Sees Diana as fiction but once again infinite lines with no infinite differences between them so just higher into Low 1-C.
Kanon -1-C: Transcends Kanon's hair.
Goat Horn - 1-C Higher: Transcends Kanon and the infinite goat horns just means higher into 1-C.
Goat 1-C: Transcends the Goat Horns.

Probably should be lower since just the word "transcend" doesn't mean infinite differences without context on the verse. In the end your verse caps at 1-C (8D) with the Goat's being the strongest. I would suggest actually focus on story instead of trying to make it as strong as possible because it just looks like fancy wordplay.
Also to anyone viewing this, if I made errors correct me please thank you.

Mariaverse
Cosmology
The door looks like a door The higher door looked at the lower door, meaningless. The higher door can control the structure of the lower door.. and the higher Door always beyond the lower door. and there are infinite doors

Assuming each door is infinite in size, (whatever a door is) the entirety of the structure would be High 1-B

Diana fur exist outside the door It is like a "living space".

Low 1-A for "Diana fur"

Diana's fur transendence all the door, the door expands to Aleph 2,3,4,5,6,....... infinitely.

Ok then. Assuming you're using higher infinities correctly, this wiki mathematically treats ℵ1 as Low 1-A, and ℵ2 as baseline 1-A. any higher than ℵ2 would be hierarchal "steps" above baseline 1-A. Assuming each door within the hierarchy is an entire aleph, this would make the entire thing an infinite Outerversal hierarchy, or a 1-A/1-A+ structure. This in turn places Diana fur at at least 1-A+

There are no way to reach Diana's fur. And Diana's fur saw at every door as just fiction. The use of the phrase "a higher door looks at a lower door is worthless thing" does not apply to Diana's fur And Diana's fur overlaps infinitely. (Diana's hair fell out of the door system, the higher door looked at the lower door was worthless. It not available with Diana's fur.)

It is a bit hard to understand what you're saying because of some grammar issues but from what I understand, this now makes Diana fur High 1-A (High 1-A assuming Diana's fur views the entire extent of the hierarchy as completely non-existent)

Diana transendence all Diana's fur , and looked at Diana's fur as only the fur on her own body. Kanon's hair is exist outside of Diana's infinite overlap.He Look at Diana as just a normal cat. and can manage/control Diana's structure. Kanon's hair has infinite lines.

Diana would be High 1-A, and Kanon hair would be High 1-A

Kanon transendence all Kanon's hair , and looked at Kanon's hair as only the hair on his head. The goat's

Kanon is High 1-A

horn is exist outside of Kanon's infinite overlap. and looked at Kanon as meaningless and there are infinite goat horns. They all look at each other in quirks. Goats cover every horn. and look at the horns, worthless, meaningless And the goats can control horns freely. No matter how many horns stacked together infinitely, it would not reach the goat.

The Goat is High 1-A, possibly 0 assuming that he exists completely outside of the second hierarchy and is utterly unreachable from below.

Tbh, looks like you just wanted to make a verse as strong as possible with the explanations.

I would suggest actually focus on story instead of trying to make it as strong as possible because it just looks like fancy wordplay.

Agreed

Door Structure - High 3-A: Explanations don't say infinite differences between the door's so you're stuck at Infinite 3-D.
Diana Fur - 2-A: Doesn't make sense how High 3-A somehow reaches into Aleph. Transcends the doors and has infinite amount of fur so Multi+.
Diana -Low 1-C: Transcends the entire structure of Diana's Fur.
Kanon's hair - Low 1-C, higher. Sees Diana as fiction but once again infinite lines with no infinite differences between them so just higher into Low 1-C.
Kanon -1-C: Transcends Kanon's hair.
Goat Horn - 1-C Higher: Transcends Kanon and the infinite goat horns just means higher into 1-C.
Goat 1-C: Transcends the Goat Horns.

Probably should be lower since just the word "transcend" doesn't mean infinite differences without context on the verse. In the end your verse caps at 1-C (8D) with the Goat's being the strongest. I would suggest actually focus on story instead of trying to make it as strong as possible because it just looks like fancy wordplay.
I agree with your reason, but I think his cosmology at least low 1-C since transcend in his context doesn't make it 1-C

It's still same plane of existence, compare hair to human

Back