• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saxi Chaos (Ardonia) vs Domino (Fox) (0-2-0)

What is the Potency of their luck?

Cause otherwise i'll have to go Inconclusive
Saxi's Feats for his luck are listed on his profile. Typically his luck just does the fighting for him and makes the environment assist him in one way or another to make the opponents get themselves killed

This video shows some of Domino's feats:

Usually her luck causes opponents to accidentally have certian situations happen to them which aids her in fights. Such as people slipping over things, weapons jamming, ext.

It should be noted that Saxi does have the Cape of 9 Lives, which gives him 9 chances to escape death and counter Domino's luck. However, Domino is a more skilled fighter and has a strength and range advantage. Both of their luck will keep them alive for a while, but I do think one of them will eventually get unlucky and get killed. Saxi's luck sometimes just chooses not to work (because D&D), and Domino's luck has a hard time killing characters around her strength level such as Cabel

Mhh tricky...i think domino's got this more often than not, she's stronger and more skilled along with being able to keep her distance from Saxi, along with cape of 9 lives seemingly making him weaker over time and much more cat like which wouldn't be beneficial considering he's already less skilled in combat

Mhh tricky...i think domino's got this more often than not, she's stronger and more skilled along with being able to keep her distance from Saxi, along with cape of 9 lives seemingly making him weaker over time and much more cat like which wouldn't be beneficial considering he's already less skilled in combat
Vote Counted

I do feel that I should point out that Saxi has delt with better marksmen than Domino and has made them miss all of their shots before, so Domino's skill with firearms could backfire here. But, Saxi's luck is very inconsistant, so potentially nothing could happen too. Just though this was important to bring up

Their luck would likely counter act the other, so it would eventually come down more physically and skill based stuff

Back