• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
SatsukiGodspeed

Battle of Studio Trigger's skimply clad, ruthless female leaders. Which of these two comes out on top and why?

Conditions:

Since Lalaco's speed is unknown, it'll be assumed to be equal to Satsuki's for fairness sake

Lalaco does not have her space ship

Standard Battle Assumptions

Current Tally:

Satsuki: 5

Lalaco: 3

Inconclusive: 1

@LT before I put your vote in for Inconclusive could you please explain how so?

I haven't seen SPL yet so I don't know Lalaco's full extent yet.

Going by the profiles, she's mostly melee range but has access to firearms. Are these firearms just as powerful as her punches or just secondary weapons and what kind of firearms does she have? Satsuki kinda is a one trick pony with her Bakuzan and cannot adapt to different situations.

If Lalaco's firearms are just as powerful as her punches, I think I'd give it to her if she has several of them due to versatility and better adaptability. She also has a slight advantage in AP/Durability.

If her firearms are completely secondary, I believe Satsuki would win this with high diff because of range advantage. If they fight in close range, Satsuki will have an advantage thanks to her sword and it will prove difficult for Lalaco to get close.

@Scarlet Lalaco has shown that both her blasts and strikes have comparable power. She can harm and defeat the same people with both those attacks.

They have the same stats except AP, in which Lalaco is superior. So one attack from her will seriously injure or even KO Satsuki; I with for her, she has the speed to keep up and the AP to knock her down

Lalaco and Satsuki's AP aren't that different. Both are far greater than baseline Mountain level and likely higher to an unknown amount.

I think their AP should more or less be considered the same, or the gap not being that high.

Also Lalaco's speed is Unknown thus equalized for this.

Their stats are mostly equal, except for AP. Lalaco seems to have higher raw-power and a wider weaponry, with teleportation and portal creation too, so it would be a close match. Dunno much of her intelligence but dunno if she's on Satsuki's level as far as combat go.

Lalaco High-Difficulty.

Lalaco doesn't have portal creation and teleportation without her ship.

I have to give it to Satsuki, the ap advantage that Lalaco has is not enough to cover the personality disadvantage. 5.5/10

This is really, really close but i have to give it to Satsuki High-Difficulty, of the two she seems to be the more skilled in combat, and Lalaco's overconfidence doesnt exactly help either.

I'd say that Satsuki can deal with Lalaco's range through her shockwaves created from her force of will. Remember her encounter with Ryuko in ep3 and her fighting spirit took don 500 men.

Back