• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is interesting.

Basically we have Arthur that can oneshot Satou and easily tank any of his damaging attacks, such as explosions and physical blows.
But speed is equalized and Satou has Instinctive Reaction, of which I don't know the limit, but virtually allows him to dodge any of Arthur's attacks. Teleportation is also incredibly useful, if it works on a DBesque style.

I don't know how much time would Satou take to figure out he has no chance of physically defeat Arthur, but I guess relatively fast as he sees his attacks having no effect on him while dodging. Granted that stuff as heat and lightning still have effect, as Arthur doesn't resist them.

But at this point I guess Satou will figure out that he needs to use something like Death Manip.
Satou apparently can also steal stuff from distance, which technically allows him to take Arthur's weapons, leaving him unarmed.

And Satou's Supernatural Luck combined with Arthur's own extremely bad luck is also a good combination.

At the end of the day Arthur doesn't have anything aside from sheer stats to overcome Satou, who seems to have a mix of things that would eventually allow him to take the win.

This may be a borderline stomp, but if it isn't, then I vote Satou.

Vote Counted

Kazuma usually use dirty tricks to fight opponents since he has average physical strenght so he will probably steal his weapon, turn invisible and stab with the deadly backstab and thanks to his luck he will absolutely take him

Looking through Kazuma's page, his one hit kill move seems heavily reliant on the fact that his foe would not be aware of him. Which given how this fight already starts with them being aware of each other, isn't gonna help him in the long run. On top of Arthur being able to fight invisible enemies in the past, this is nothing new to Arthur. So both of his abilities won't work, and his mana doesn't seem to last forever here. Sounds a bit of a one-sided stomp for Arthur, but if it isn't I'm voting for Arthur via outlasting Kazuma long enough for his magic to be depleted, and his experience with enemies that have the same abilities Kazuma has rendering the prerequisite for Kazuma moot.

vote counted

well to be fair the Kazuma for winning have to use the backstab but since arthur has a bad luck and Kazuma good luck i tought that one of the principal factors of this match is who is gonna outluck who

Luck doesn’t exactly help against the massive AP disadvantage. On top of said person being able to fight enemies that are invisible. So I doubt Kazuma getting lucky is gonna help him against a guy that isn’t gonna fall for the instant death.

by the way is Kazuma really a 10-A i mean sheer strenght is not is forte but he can kill the giant frogs who are way more than just 10-A with just his sword

Not a KonoSuba fan but that’s what he’s rated right now. If you think he should be stronger then make a CRT and argue he should be stronger physically.

Make a thread in Content revisions and type out your argument that the characters should be on that level.

Kazuma's weapons are 9-C or 9-B. Still not doing anything to him.

Has Kazuma ever physically harmed one of the frogs and whatnot? (Without the use of weaponry)

no in fact Kazuma for kill Arthur has to use the deadly backstab and his intelligence

even if the deadly backstab fails which i am not sure of, kazuma has his drain touch which would be able of draining energy really fast. Kazuma usually relies on his trusty wind and dirt magic or water and ice where he shoots the combo in someone's face and blocks their eyes and nostrils and while they are distracted he drains them. If that doesn't work, finally, Kazuma will just BFR arthur to heaven or to the bottom of the deepest dungeon where it would take many weeks to go through, find the way and get out and i think i heard that if a person cannot get out from the bfr area within a week it counts as a win for the one who teleported them

Back