• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because Madara repeatedly yeeted Vader, let's take the younger sith and the younger Uchiha, full of beans and ready to **** shit up! Both are 5-B and Speed is Equalized.

Sasuke: 4

Starkiller: 3

Sasuke resists, but only up to Planetary mindhax.

Starkiller has mindhax that could **** over an entire planet of Jedi, all or at least the majority of whom have planet-level mindhax resistance, via scaling.

@Zephros Starkiller's mindhaax mindhaxxed an entire planet of jedi who have a reistance to planetary mind hax

Edit: Ninjaed

WeeklyBattles said:
@Zephros Starkiller's mindhaax mindhaxxed an entire planet of jedi who have a reistance to planetary mind hax
You've got to be kidding me....

Where's the feat. I want it.

He doesn't scale above Vader he scales equal to him.

I just need to know where mindhaxing someone with planetary resistance comes from.

So I can't entirely find the feat itself, but Vader *does* absolutely scale to a planetary mindhax feat done by Joruus C'baoth, who mindhaxed a planet with a population of 28 million, whom Luke definitively stated was Vader's equal in every way, according to WeeklyBattles here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3548275

Now I need to know where he mindhaxed a planet of people who resist that

That decides the match

Genjutsu< Starkiller mindhaxes or resists

Susanoo< Starkiller ragdolls as he moved a star destroyer worth millions of tons

if Starkiller decides to not Mindhax immediately Sasuke is going to have to heavily rely on his Amateratsu and Rinnegan abilities, Sasuke could win by ripping out Starkiller's soul but his going to have to surprise him to do so because force precog and Amaterasu is not going to do much when Starkiller has tutaminis.

honestly, Starkiller wins easy I'm just trying to entertain the idea of a more fair match because I'm sick of the mindhaxx gg thing lol

Starkiller 9/10 times

Sasuke can win if he surprises Starkiller and rips out his soul, which is something out of character for him so even less likely.

this still goes under the assumption that starkiller's mindhax is actually as good as that guy says, cuz 28 million ain't it chief and AFAIK Sasuke has the AP advantage

Shadowbokunohero said:
Susanoo< Starkiller ragdolls as he moved a star destroyer worth millions of tons

if Starkiller decides to not Mindhax immediately Sasuke is going to have to heavily rely on his Amateratsu and Rinnegan abilities, Sasuke could win by ripping out Starkiller's soul but his going to have to surprise him to do so because force precog and Amaterasu is not going to do much when Starkiller has tutaminis.

Sasuke can win if he surprises Starkiller and rips out his soul, which is something out of character for him so even less likely.
1) That, or Marek just rips him out of it like Gaara did with Madara

2) Marek could just throw it back to Sasuke and they have a ping pong match, which Marek will win since he doesn't have limits to his force reserves (well, he does, but they rejuvenate fast, as opposed to Sasuke's more exhaustable chakra reserve). And again, Marek can just crush his eyes

3) If he tries that, he'll get bisected by Marek's lightsaber

ZephyrosOmega said:
this still goes under the assumption that starkiller's mindhax is actually as good as that guy says, cuz 28 million ain't it chief and AFAIK Sasuke has the AP advantage
He doesn't need mindhax to win, it just makes Genjutsu useless

Voting Marek.

Sasuke's Susano'o ribcage shield is useless before Marek's lightsaber. It couldn't even resist the one of the Kage's lava jutsu, it just melted like butter.

Marek FRA

ZephyrosOmega said:
How much does Naruto have for mindhax anyway? I don't believe the planet was given a specific population.

Anyway, so mindhax isn't actually necessary for Starkiller to win, though it helps if he can

Galen FRA for now.

Starkiller cant Mindhax

and he cant ragdoll Sasuke

This is way closer now, will get back to this in a bit

Sasuke Claps actually

• Galen has Superior Precog but this is something Sasuke deals with a lot, just like star wars Naruto is full of powerful powerful precog users, and speed being = nerfs this even more.
  • Sasuke can quite literally one shot with Chibaku Tensei, it has a class Z gravity force and unlike normal chibaku, Tensei's Sasuke doesn't need to fire a gravity sphere but can use the user as one as the rocks form around them.
  • While Galen can absorb and redirect Ama, it would be NLF to assume he's going to be able to do that to all of Sasuke's attacks especially since Sasuke has superior AP
  • Sasuke can counter Galen's force lightning with his own and even make it less effective using elemental jutsu that are hard counters to lightning
  • it's going to boil down to a regular old fight and Sasuke is just way more versatile, he can rip out Galen's soul, create clones, switch between things, meaning he can literally use Starkiller lightsabers against if needed, he can summon giant animals to fight for him, he can hard counter even Galen's force speed with the body flicker ability and could disarm galen at many points and Sasuke absolutely walks over Galen in terms of h2h.
  • and the Icing on the cake is that Galen scales above a 80 something zettaton feat while Sasuke is in the 200 zettatons
Honestly, I see Starkiller using the force to keep Sasuke at a distance and to avoid getting womped by a variety of jutsu until at some point he just gets caught.

Voting Sasuke.

Back