• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke vs Killua: The Rematch

Last one was a mismatch, so I'm redoing it.

End of the series Killua versus Chunnin Exams Sasuke. Both 8-B and 8-A keys can be freely toggled through by Killua just like Sasuke can toggle on or off the first level of his cursed seal.

If someone can explain me how to make spoiler tags or something similar in order to compress chunks of text into a lower volume so I can paste here arguments from the other thread that still apply, I'll be thankful. Anyways, I suggest reading that thread, which came before the revisions that made Sasuke's 8-A key 7-C, thus making it a mismatch: it contains useful arguments for both sides and Killua was going to wi.

• ahem*
So, let's discuss. Speed equalized, both get 5mins of prep time. Who's stealthier? Who's better?

Sasuke — 0 (Nobody)

Killua — 0 (Nobody)

Inconclusive — 0 (Nobody)

Hunter x hunter killua by concon19-d7w2g39
Edgy kid with short pants

Sasuke chunin exam render by xuzumaki-d4aej0a
Edgy kid with short pants

Back