• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha (part II) vs. Primal Kyogre

The Rayquaza thread died, so let's try this. Rinnegan Sasuke, starts in Base (100 zt based on half of CT, I think?), Six Paths Susano'o possible if Kyogre has better AP or stat boosts than I think it does.

SBA, speed equalized. Battle takes place in the Land of Waves, beneath the Great Naruto Bridge; it is raining heavily, thanks to Kyogre's ability.

Short story: Rain and wind and whipped the seas into a frenzy, the consequence of a rampaging beast that paid no heed to the human lives its fury washed away into the depths. The Great Naruto Bridge quaked with the impact of the waves, as the nearby villages were nearly swept away...if not for the timely arrival of the Allied Shinobi Forces, with great walls of earth and stone erected to hold back the seas. A lone figure touches down, standing on the surface of the sea, perfectly-balanced despite the wild waves. Glowing eyes, one red, one muted violet, pierced the night, but their visual aptitude were unneeded to perceive the swift, glowing form of the creature diving beneath the waves; Sasuke leaped high as Kyogre suddenly broke the surface at his feet with a low, deep bellow of primal rage, just barely managing to avoid being thrown aside and sucked under by the sudden, rapid displacement of water. The battle was just beginning...

Sasuke:

Inconclusive:

Kyogre:

Sasuke uchiha sharingan rinnegan by xuzumaki-d8mbdo1
Rinnegan Sasuke

382 primal kyogre art v 2 by tails19950-d7lzf8z-1evehh7
Primal Kyogre

Ya know Sasuke vs Pokémon kinda seems interesting. Sasuke exploring a temple and from outs no where a huge ass Pokémon attacks him and he tries to understand what the beast is

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Sasuke has Lighting release, Genjutsu, and Six Paths power. How is Kyogre gonna deal with that without getting a Shinra Tensei to the face?

Edit: Oh, this is part 2 Sasuke, derp.

Sasuke scales to half of 200zt in his 5-B part 2 form.

Kyogre's 5-B calc should still be valid, elsewise Kyogre downscales from Mega Ray and Deoxys, but regular Rayquaza alone was able to beat Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon together.

What feat? The calc for Hagoromo's CT is 200zt, which Sasuke only has half of. The calc for Naruto and Sasuke's moon is only low 5-B

Nevermind, you're right--though Part 2 Sasuke still only scales to half of 558zt, that's still stomp worthy AP difference.

M3X said:
He scale to 558zt and not half
According to this calc, that's not the case at all. 549zt feat altogether, 274zt to both (Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke half of his chakra each, so that together they could perform the CT).

Where did Sasuke perform a 558zt feat by himself? No such calc is listed on his profile, and I had to go to Hagoromo's page to find his calc.

Yeah Sasuke could spam Kirin since it doesn't need him to use chakra. It depends if the storm is being controlled by Kyogre tho

Tfw there's all these people voting even though I, the OP, have recognized it as a stomp.

Like, c'mon, guys.

Back