• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Mumbo Jumbo REMATCH

They're a couple of blue-eyed boneheads known for magic abilities, telekinesis, fourth wall breaks, and some humor. Recently both of them finally had their games referenced in Smash.

Last match was a speed blitz with Mumbo having every advantage on top of the home turf. This time I'll tip things in Sans' favor.

This match is in Snowdin with no prep, speed equalized. Mumbo does not have Glowbos and Sans has minor clairvoyance by reading his facial expression. Starting range is 5 meters outside the range of Sans' bone danmaku.

One day while exploring Spiral Mountain, Mumbo falls down a hole. Eventually, as he wanders through Snowdin...

"hey you..."

"WHAT DOES BLUE SKELETON WANT?"

"that expression you're wearing... well first of all, you're a total bonehead." (wink)

"SKELETON IS AS BAD AS BIRD, CALLING MUMBO BONEHEAD."

"i feel i've seen that expression loads of times before... it shouldn't mean anything good."

"SHAMAN NOT CARRY BAD OMEN. WHAT DOES SKELETON THINK AT TIME LIKE THIS?"

"it's the expression of someone who killed me in another place, another time. whatever happened there, guess we got off on the wrong foot." (shrug)

"SKELETON WANTS TO POSE THREAT? SHAMAN NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED. OOMENACKA!"

"in that case, if you take another step forward..."

"well, guess we still get off on the wrong foot."

(eye sockets lose pupils) "guess that means i gotta stop the threat before it gets worse. it shouldn't mean anything good because the only time you'll have is a pretty bad one."

Sans: 0

Mumbo Jumbo: 8 (TheArsenal1212, Socky the Sock, Planck69, Niccokirby, Kriskirby, Modernmyrmidon, Armorchompy, Tonygameman)

Incon: 0

Sans smash ultimate fan render by unbecomingname ddfo4hd-pre
MumboJumbo

Modernmyrmidon said:
Who has higher AP?
Technically MJ but it doesn't matter as Sans is able to dodge stuff as that's how he's used to fighting, where he'd usually get one shot anyway. Sans bypasses MJ durability with soulhax.

So. Mumbo BFR's/Time Travel haxes and or telekineticallyyeets or transmutes Sans to a W like the last thread? Sans may get more of a chance to attack this one, but I don't see the result changing much

This is literally the last match but with speed equalized. Sans still gets BFR'd regardless.

Mumbo FRA.

I know that the result not changing much may make this seem pointless, but the reason I did the rematch in the first place is so it can maybe be added to MJ's profile since speed is equal now.

Dangeroustaco said:
I know that the result not changing much may make this seem pointless, but the reason I did the rematch in the first place is so it can maybe be added to MJ's profile since speed is equal now.
That's all good. Glad ya did it

Planck69 said:
This is literally the last match but with speed equalized. Sans still gets BFR'd regardless.
Mumbo FRA.
Speed equal isn't the only difference, MJ doesn't have glowbos anymore, this one is in Snowdin, and Sans gets a bad feeling from reading MJ's facial expression.

Solomonma said:
mumbo has this his higher attack potency and probably equal speed since he can dodge everything sans does
Speed is equal and being able to dodge is a central part of Sans' style of combat. The AP gap doesn't matter because he can dodge and resist durability with SOUL magic. However, that doesn't stop MJ from hax stomping snas, not to mention superior telekinesis.

Back