• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans vs megaman (sprite comic)

megaman is 7-A, does not have access to the magic b-balls but does have the upgraded bb pasta from defeating yellow devil. battle is in the grassy fields near uncle proton's first hotel, so it's not in undertale universe and sans can't take advantage of gameplay mechanics.

i choose these two for battle because of some slight similarities. they're both lazy fatasses in blue clothes who occasionally make jokes, and don't use any capitalization in their text boxes.

"on days like this, kids like you... should be burning in hell."

"what"

"robots don't have an afterlife and can't go to hell, you racist prick"

sans vs megama

Unless it's under Optional Equipment, you can't just restrict certain powers that a character has in their respective key.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Unless it's under Optional Equipment, you can't just restrict certain powers that a character has in their respective key.
"Able to lock his opponent in place so neither of them will be able to do anything (Sans essentially, in gameplay terms, never takes his turn, forcing his opponent to be locked in an unwinnable combat situation. This likely only works under the rules of Sans' own universe, which he exploited to do this)" sans' profile seems to state that abusing gameplay mechanics only works if sans is in his own universe, which he isn't, i specified the battle is in the megaman sprite game universe, in the fields near uncle proton's first hotel

Bob899999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 said:
I believe ChocomilkAlex was refering to ¨does not have access to the magic b-balls but does have the upgraded bb pasta from defeating yellow devil¨.
"Supersonic+ (Fought evenly with Quick Man) Relativistic+ with the magic B-balls (Flew to the moon in seconds)" the fact that the profile even mentions the quickman feat seems to imply that the magic b-balls are optional for vs debating with megaman, and he isn't as fast without them. if the magic b-balls were not optional and required in any versus thread, then the quickman feat would be irrelevant and unmentioned on the profile.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Also I don't think that you can have a character from another Versus Debating Wiki against one from this wiki.
Then why was this thread allowed? Also there seems to be a formatting error there, here's the second profile it was referring to.

Well now that we got some of that stuff out of the way, people can debate here. I hope we reach a valid conclusion or at least incon. The last thing I want is for this to die or for someone to nitpick everything saying my thread is against the rules or something.

Back