• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus is still a certain tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only said the Phazon testings happened; it did not mean they never had Phazon before they were taken to the Space Pirates lab. They always had Phazon, just didn't discovered till testing.

Yes, there's a bunch of Chozo lore found going to be mentioned later that's going to lead to a bunch of hax upgrades for Phazon.

You're not making any sense; and you're still deliberately ignoring the multitude of other feats. They are not misinterpretations, the literally all happened. She did get stronger with Phazon enhancements, but even without them she's still comparable to other Phazon enhanced enemies who are in turn superior to other Leviathan Cores. She kills enemies who survived the Leviathan impact all the time via her own powers. And she does this a lot more often then the "Defense cannon stuff". She scales to Dark Samus who scales above the combined might of three leviathan cores; that's it.

But what would have Chozo done with Metroids in that time, especially in “a colony bereft of technology”?

Metroids are biological organisms that have wonderous energy manipulating properties, the Zebes Chozo even built them with that in mind, as a good to a the galaxy (as well as the x issue but they were tacking multiple issues at once).
And does it matter why the would need them? Point is they did have them there, it's canon and it happened, we don't need to know, all we need to know is if it is true and it is.
Since Tallon IV’s Metroids were taken there by Space Pirates, Fission Metroids must’ve evolved from them.
Huge jump in logic. ****, the impact crater was completely locked off for starters, the pirates couldnt even get in. No, those Metroids were there long before them, and there it is again, you're assuming because some things are one way that must mean all things are that way, it isnt how it works and is explicitly false in this situation as we know for a fact not all Tallon Metroids are from the Pirates.

Samus uses the Defense Cannon to destroy a Leviathan in a cutscene and travels to others’ insides in cutscenes.

And? That doesn't actually rebute what I said, and funny that now you're using a cutscene but the ten billion other cutscenes get ignored.

Now, how about you reply to my last reply in our discussion?

No, it's a complete and utter waste of my time to continue that topic, I wrote out a reply, thought on it, and came to the conclusion that it's a pointless endeavor.

Last edited:
DarkDragonMedeus
1) The Space Pirates may’ve always had Phazon, yet they still didn’t transfer the Metroids from Tallon IV’s outdoors to their ship but from their ship to their lab.
2) I’m curious about that.
3) OK, I’ve read that third paragraph more carefully: Where is the Omega Pirate stated to have enough Phazon to destroy a Leviathan? Where is Dark Samus stated to eat Leviathan’s cores? And how are those other enemies tougher than Leviathans?

Chariot190
1) Chozo having created Metroids doesn’t mean they had them on Tallon IV; and my question was why did Chozo want to have Metroids on Tallon IV, so that “point is they did have them there” is a circular argument.
2) The second paragraph of this seems to have the explanation.
3) OK, you may want to read the point 3 in my reply to DDM, and I never ignore cutscenes.

Chozo having created Metroids doesn’t mean they had them on Tallon IV; and my question was why did Chozo want to have Metroids on Tallon IV, so that “point is they did have them there” is a circular argument.

Are you incapable of basic reading comprehension dude because damn, you asked why they could have possibly had Metroids on Tallon IV, I gave you a reason, because they created them with certain functions that would prove beneficial. Does that mean they them on Tallon IV? Not inherently, but you know what DOES tell us they had them on Tallon IV? The ******* game, it quite simply doesn't matter if you think it makes sense, they canonically and explicitly had Metroids on Tallon IV, again, using terms you don't actually know the meaning of like circular argument isn't an argument.

The second paragraph of this seems to have the explanation.

It really doesnt, ignoring that's just fantheory and even says as much and fails to consider all the other Metroids in there that lack the capability to phase, the truth of the matter is, the reason why it's in there was because it was there LONG before the forcefield was created (as if that wasn't obvious, the Chozo's outright talk of it in the logs and Prime is one of the reasons it was created in the first place, that theory ONLY works in the original NTSC version, which has been completely retconned and Prime's whole backstory was written again).

OK, you may want to read the point 3 in my reply to DDM, and I never ignore cutscenes

Excuse me?

DDM can we like, just close this thread, it's a waste of all our time, this isn't going to go anywhere anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back