• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs. Ryuuko Matoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Varia Suit Samus vs. Senketsu Kisaragi Ryuuko Matoi

Both are High 6-A

Only Samus's Speed Booster is restricted. Everything else will not.

Both seem to be 'At least Massively Hypersonic+'. Sooooo, speed unequal!

Everything else will be covered by SBA.

Samus:

Ryuuko Matoi:

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!:

So, Samus's IA Visor will let her know basically anything she needs to know about Ryuko and has a massive Range advantage on her. I think Ryuko has the AP Advantage and her Regen might let her survive the Wave-Plasma-Ice Wombo Combo that Samus has. If Samus doesn't kill her fast enough Zenkai starts kicking in. I'm gonna need to think about this some more.

I don't think it's to absolute zero, though...

Samus' Ice Beam still has statements of freezing atoms and molecules iirc though. And it;s literally stated to be far superior to something that's literally just a hair from Absolute Zero, so...

This is a stomp?

Pretty much yeah, Ryuko's body heat can melt stone but thats nowhere near the heat of a damn star. That coupled with the fact that Samus is over 10x stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back