• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because why not?

The battle between World Criminal, who get hunted by space bounty hunter, now he must fight back to secure his own fate, who would win!!?

-Base Ragna and Varia Suit Samus are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Space Station on Mars

-Range: 30 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Ragna the Bloodedge (TKD2 DLC)
Zero.Suit.Samus.600.309859

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Nah, its more like Samus > Motherbrain >> Baseline Country level

Anyways, hmm, can someone explain how Ragna's power null works and how often he uses it? Probably the most important part here.

Usually super often, and it's basically an Azure Grimmor that makes Reality deny the power the person has.

Hmm, I see. Well if that's the case, he probably takes it against Varia Pre-legenedary Suit Samus, unless its like a temporary thing.

SomebodyData said:
Hmm, I see. Well if that's the case, he probably takes it against Varia Pre-legenedary Suit Samus, unless its like a temporary thing.
Does she not have the ABZ Cannon?

Ye she does, but if the power null is like you said, it probably nulls that, again, unless its temporarily or within a certain range

It isn't temporary or has a certain range no

That said I didn't say he always LEADS with it, just quite often

As I said he quite often leads with Powernull but not ALL the time.

Other times it's his Azure Grimore, which she might survive

How good is her soul resistance in this form?

Then again most of his times where he didn't lead with null were people who resisted

Twice against Azrael, once against Terumi (That's where his resistance comes from)

And I think against Hakumen on their second fight

Not like it matters since Samus doesn't resist his soul attack so whatever really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back