• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quibster

She/Her
TL;DR is Frieza hires Samus Aran to kill Vegeta, after Frieza learns of the existence of the Metroids.

Both are 5-B

Speed is equalized

Namek Saga Vegeta is being used

Fusion Gravity Suit Samus Aran is being used

Samus has access to all her equipment from the game Metroid: Fusion. This includes Missiles, Super Missiles, Ice Missiles, Diffusion Missiles, and even Power Bombs. All other Equipment is restricted, and can be according to Samus Aran's Profile.

Vegeta has access to his scouter.

Battle takes place on SR-388, while Vegeta attempts to kidnap a Metroid Larva.

Bounty Hunter: 0

Prince of All Saiyans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Fusion Samus is being used. She's restricted to her Metroid: Fusion Equipment. In those threads you mentioned, her higher tier keys are being used. Please explain before you say this is a stomp. It'd clear up a bunch of confusion. Not to mention, these are matches with Frieza, not Vegeta. Did you even read the thread?

Vegeta has tons of experience dealing with Plasma-related attacks. The ice will be a challenge though, along with the dura-negging beams. Though, I could probably end up seeing this as a fight with Vegeta flying while firing ki blasts, while Samus is restricted to the ground― and can only go so high with the Space Jump/Screw Attack combo.

To narrow this down, I think this fight comes down to the range of their attacks.

Samus has Stellar range with standard weaponry, and has Planetary Range with Power Bombs. Vegeta on the other has Planetary range with Ki Blasts in this key.

Another concern would be Vegeta's Reactive Power Level. As a Saiyan, Vegeta grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured.

Does Samus have her Speed Booster? If she does then she blitzes the **** out of him due to Speed not being equal.

I can remove the Speed Booster. We're allowed to exclude certain equipment when it comes to Samus

Read Samus Aran's profile note.

"Note: Samus does not have all her equipment in any given key, so the specific suit and its armaments should be stated in threads."

that doesn't debunk my point. She still has the speed booster in her fusion suit. So she should have it in this fight by default.

I don't see how Samus can touch Vegeta with the Speedbooster when Vegeta can fly. Even with Shinespark, Samus can go in a select few directions in a straight line.

Even if Samus speedblitzes with the Speedbooster, she's still in the same speed tier: Massively Hypersonic+.

God I wish there were calcs for Samus's speedbooster.

Vegeta will most likely be enraged after being blitzed, will he even be able to measure up to Samus's speed?

Sorry if I'm being argumenative. I just want everything to be evaluated.

Vegeta flying does not matter to a space bounty hunter who's fought aliens that can fly.

You do know that 5-B Samus is Massively FTL+ right her 6-B and lower tiers are Massively Hypersonic+? Vegeta at best in his namek form is FTL, the speed booster only helps her, not downgrades her.

In speed equalized matches the character that was originally slower isn't allowed to win via speedblitz, so there's that.

Back