• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno Vs Orihime Inoue vs Nami vs Noelle Silva vs Nobara Kugisaki vs Kanao Tsuyuri vs Lucy HeartFillia vs Yang Xiao Long

yeah usually when someone brings up casuality manip i get danger/overpowered signals, orihime causality manip is just meh not to crazy.

who here doesnt resist fear manip?

Pretty sure everybody here has to evade her blast and nobody can penetrate her barrier.

Everybody cqcing her shield basically gets one shot cause of soul manip.

Idk much about kimetsu verse power mechanics
but reading from her profile who here doesnt resist fear manip?

Reading from kanao profile
Battle Spirit (Overwhelming Aura that causes the opponent fear and paralysis with them feeling the air getting heavier, and can even cause internal bleeding and external lacerations.

Im not sure how it works but seeing how verse magic isnt equalised it might be relevant, if it was a passive similar to bleach's mechanic itd be deadly asf
ill wait for someone more knowledgable on kimetsu.

Orihime resist for sure . Reiatsu can induce fear, paralysis,K.O or even kill the targets and she resisted the strongest reiatsu in her verse with no problems.

can confirm.
All she normally can do is touch the intangible and see invisible stuff .

But , if TYBW Hime is used , then she is a soul when fighting so she is invisible for those that can't see invisible souls.

What about her? Since all stats are equal no one here really has much that can immediately take her out

Yang has nothing that makes her stand out. She's probably getting taken out first.
Passive barrier that prevents her from being hurt until she gets hurt by a few dozen attacks and the fact that she's not visibly a threat and doesnt have much that makes her stand out as a threat offensivelymeans she'll likely be ignored by a lot of the people here who will be focused on fighting more dangerous opponents

I mean she's not incapped the instant the barrier is gone, her durability and AP still remain the same and she has her weapons and skill, she just becomes vulnerable to actual damage

What I mean is that outside the barrier, she doesn't have much to offer and likely gets outdone by the others somewhat easily. Again, I think she'd be the first to go.

What I mean is that outside the barrier, she doesn't have much to offer and likely gets outdone by the others somewhat easily. Again, I think she'd be the first to go.
And again, the fact that she's not a threat makes it extrmely unlikely that she would actually be the first to go, everyone would be focusing on actual threats which Yang is not

And again, the fact that she's not a threat makes it extrmely unlikely that she would actually be the first to go, everyone would be focusing on actual threats which Yang is not
Nobody would know she isn't a threat though, none of these people know anything about each other, to them, everyone is a threat.

The fact thst she's not nuking the battlefield with weather or summoning gods would be a bit more of a focus for everyone here imo

Back