• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
FVS

Summary:

We all knew this would happen soon.

Battle of the derpy, absurdly powerful human heroes. Saitama catches a glimpse of Finn's long hair and Finn sees Saitama's straight teeth. Both get super jealous and decide to fight each other.

Conditions:

Both are at their Planet level highballs

Speed is Equalized

Finn is in Season 6 base form, so he has no Ice Wizard powers nor can he "call the universe."

Standard Battle Assumptions

Final Tally:

Saitama:

Fin: 9

Inconclusive: 1

Going with Finn, as he defeated Orgalorg, a monster who existed before Time and Nothingness itself, and could freely move in that blank "space"

Orgalorg existing before time/nothingness isn't considered for his profile as it's unknown how he survived and direct showings contradict that somewhat implied "feat" by that statement.

Same goes for his speed in that regard, which even then it's equalized for this match.

Actually i think its inconclusive, as Finn is only 5-B with The Grass Sword, and Saitama can't disarm it, like Howard said

842633 said:
Actually i think its inconclusive, as Finn is only 5-B with The Grass Sword, and Saitama can't disarm it, like Howard said
This battle IS Finn with the Grass Sword

The real cal howard said:
Finn. Believe it or not, his sword would change the tide of the battle, and Saitama can't disarm it.

Well.... Though I doubt Saitama would do that.

I dunno who would win actually, both are hard to gauge their full power since they both easily defeated Planetary threats. If Finn gets seriously, he'll go for some more lethal tactics and thus go for the kill earlier than Saitama. Like Cal mentioned, it be a lot harder for Finn to get disarmed since his sword is his arm which could give him an advantage.

I'm going with Finn, but with some very high difficulty.

As much as I love me some one punch man, Finn takes this as is. Everyone's reasoning seems sound, not much I can add. +1 Finn

That is 9 unaminous for Finn, 0 Saitama and 1 inconclusive.

Seems like the consensus is Finn's fighting style/ability along with the difficulty to disarm his sword.

Those reasons are not remotely in stomp territory. Especially since most agreed Finn would have considerable difficulty.

I'll be adding this to their profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back