• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama gets an even shinier glove

Saitama gets his hands on the infinity gauntlet and decides to solo dragon ball. To stop him from destroying the verse we need to get someone even more in love with dragon ball to increase gokus stats

ONE SNAAAAP!
ONE SNAAAAP!

Seththeprogrammer goku
Bae!

Both are 2-A
Speed is equalised

Winner by death or some random wanked bulls*** from either fandom

Saitama (infinity gauntlet) : limitless

SethTheProgrammer Goku: infinity

No.

His battles doesn't specify the universe they're fighting in, so we can't really do anything about it.

However, you've stated directly that Saitama moves to the DB Verse.

Even if the IG came from Saitama's verse, it's already going to stop working once he arrives.

I don't know about that.

But I think that if the IG were to end up in the Dragon Ball/OPM Verse, it would stop working, and only function again when returned back to the verse it was from.

And what if seththeprogrammer goku tears open the fabric of reality and goes to one punch man to challenge saitama?

The IG still wouldn't work in Saitama's verse.

But, since this is Saitama's turf, he would still obliterate "SethGoku" regardless because he is always meant to be the most powerful of his verse.

If he went to any other verse though, that can't be applied.

But seths goku is made to solo alternate fictional verses. And saitama always wins in his verse. I think we have found a paradox.

Eh, here is how I see it playing out:

If Saitama goes to the Marvel Universe and fights SethGoku there, he wins.

If Saitama goes to any other verse and fights SethGoku there, he loses.

Unless he uses the zeno button to summon seththeprogrammer zeno who i think is low fith dimensional. although it is quite unclear what seth meant when he said low fith dimensional. And since goku can use the zeno button anywhere in the omniverse this could perhaps give goku the win.

Read this post said:
And since goku can use the zeno button anywhere in the omniverse this could perhaps give goku the win.
This has never been shown.

This has only worked when Goku travelled to a different timeline, not another verse altogether.

IDC i want both my waifu to have a chance! Can we just have them fight in a neutral world? This is too much for my widdle **** brain to handle ;_;

Read this post said:
IDC i want both my waifu to have a chance! Can we just have them fight in a neutral world? This is too much for my widdle **** brain to handle ;_;
I've already explained what a "neutral world" scenario looks like:

SethGoku would beat Saitama there as the IG doesn't work in any other verse that isn't the Marvel one.

(Plus, out of his own verse anyway, Saitama is only a planet buster at best)

A neutral world would mean all abilities work. And saitama in his own verse is one punch tier. He can literally one punch the tiering system. Possibly akira toryama and whoever writes opm as well.

In other words you are saying that infinity gaunlet > seththeprogrammer goku? Do you have a reason for that? Or do i have to banish you to the realm of seths discord?

>Or do i have to banish you to the realm of seths discord?

pls no

>A neutral world would mean all abilities work.

Then Saitama haxes SethGoku to oblivion.

>And saitama in his own verse is one punch tier.

Yes, within his own verse.

>He can literally one punch the tiering system.

Not in other verses he can't.

Who says saitama is bound by his own verse? He can break his fictional limimeter and one punch his verse from existence. then he can one punch the tiering system making him beyond the concept of tiers to possibly memetic. Although if he becomes memetic then he will probably get beaten by pewdiepie

Back