• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut CRT: End of Series Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling

First of all is deciding who scales to Ouroboros, since this would upgrade a few characters. Currently, only Lux, Singlen and Sacred Eclipse scale to it, so I'll show some quotes from Volume 19 to show another two character who'll scale to it, even if under specific circustances.

Rosa when transformed into her Devilmachia Mode, but not regular Gorynych:

Rosa's Gorynych raised its armored arm's claws toward the shell of the giant cannon.
──*GAGIGIGIGIGiI!*
The barrier was tore apart and the armor surface was scratched off along with a grating sound.
"Something like that──is only itchy!"
Ouroboros's right arm that was bounced back along with its giant Blade couldn't return to its position immediately, but Rosa was located at slightly to the left of the stomach.

Yoruka and Yato no Kami were standing on the left armored arm of Ouroboros.
She returned while hiding herself with camouflage to approach Ouroboros undetected.
And then she used Spell Code to control Ouroboros's left arm.
"As I thought it's difficult to completely control a Drag-Ride this huge. But──"
"Yes, leave it to mee. Now I can destroy the targett!"
Rosa equipped with Gorynych in Devilmachia mode tore off Ouroboros's abdomen shell with the brute power of more than ten Drag-Ride.

Lisha using her strongest attacks, but not her regular stats:

The main cannon that was stretching out from Ouroboros's stomach activated and fired an extremely thick laser.
Its target was Jormungandr──in other words Airi who was five hundred ml away in the temple site.
"Lisha-sama!"
"I know! Sevens Heads!"
In respond Lisha also received the command from Airi and intercepted the attack with her main cannon.
The two waves of energy clashed and explosion occurred at the center of it. Black smoke was rising from there.

Arshalia’s next move was using the main cannon in Ouroboros’s stomach.
The giant cannon barrel roared. It fired an arrow of energy with destructive power that rivaled Sevens Heads.

The Atomaton believed that and focused into the transformation that would take dozens of seconds more till it finished.
"──Sevens Heads!"
However, Lisha fired. What's more it wasn't with the normal bombardment that dealt heat and impact.
What she fired was the purple orb created from Suppressor.
It was a lethal gravity sphere that would suck in everything it touched and crushed them.
It was filled with all of Lisha's remaining strength. It was truly the greatest attack she could make.
"──I'll leave the rest to you! Lux!"
Lisha yelled toward the person who she trusted the most.
Right after that, while the Atomaton Arshalia──and everyone in that place were watching with eyes widened in surprise, a jet black Divine Drag-Ride danced through the stormy sky.
……*DOUUUNN!*
"──Reload on Fire!"
When the gravity orb hit the Ouroboros that was transforming to its Over Limit form, the hardy metal frame was warped.
In that instant, Arshalia's projection that was persuading Fugil also vanished.
"Endless is──. The territory of the seven colored light is vanishing……"
Airi in her pilot suit muttered with an astonished look from the cover of the temple site where she was hiding.
The internal armor of Ouroboros was smashed by the gravity orb. It dealt damage to the Force Core, so it became unable to maintain its Divine Raiment's effect.

Extra Abilities

And for good measure, let's add a couple of missing abilities to the profiles while we're at it since I'll rather make these two things a single CRT because the scaling thing is very clear cut.

Hayes fused with Sacred Eclipse uses Poseidon's power to regenerate from her body being reduced to only a head (so not only High-Mid regen, but also Type 2 Immortality via speaking and smiling as just a head):

Furthermore the Breath Whip of Zahhak that had temporarily loosened entwined around the frozen Hayes once more.
And then, energy was transmitted through the whip and the whip was pulled forcefully.
*Zan-!*
Along the friction that the whip caused, Hayes's limbs were severed.
"──Sorry, Hayes. ……-!?"
The moment Aeril averted her face from that gruesome end, her body was frozen along with Zahhak.
The lips on Hayes who only had her head left warped into a wicked grin.
"Stop it with the worthless acting, you hypocrite."
"-……!?"
Aeril saw it at that moment.
Hayes's body that became in pieces instantly regenerated and reconnected to each other.
That was the regeneration ability of Poseidon. Furthermore using Fenrir's ability, this time it was Aeril herself whose movement was sealed.

She also has other feats on that scale:

The main body of Sacred Eclipse that emitted a tune that was like the tone of horn flute and summoned a lot of Abysses.
Witnessing that, several male Drag-Knights who guarded the Academy concentrated their full strength attack.
Light bullets gouged flesh and slashes sent limbs flying.
With that the human shaped Ragnarok who took Wade's appearance──Sacred Eclipse got its four limbs plucked off and turned into countless lump of meat that was unrecognizable from its original form.
──But, each of those fragments that was scattered all over immediately began to simultaneously regenerate by themselves.

Sacred Eclipse can vanish into smoke (which is also more evidence for Type 2 Immortality):

The face of the woman who had matured more than before smiled.
But right after that, a repulsive transformation occurred on that strange shaped body that imitated the girl.
"Gobah……!"
The girl's head split open and fresh blood dyed her face and hair.
Her pure white dress crumbled into tatters and countless whip marks emerged on her skin.
Her whole body was hideously burned along with an offensive smell, her nails were torn off, countless holes opened on her soft skin.
The fingers of her hands and feet fell in pieces on the ground.
Her eyeballs fell out as though they were gouged out, her teeth were also falling.
Her tongue vanished as though thye were extracted out, her skin was carbonized.
Both her arms were decapitated, her shape was changing.
From human to thing.
The girl was changing shape into a wreckage of thing that was once a human.
"──Hey, Fugil. It's thanks to you."
That existence that lost its original shape let out a voice that was unchanged in gentleness and elegance.
"Thanks to you saving everyone without abandoning them, I am──so"
"…………"
The mouth of the thing that was a girl before warped into the shape of crescent moon.
And then, from the gouged out eye sockets, liquid that was like tear, like blood was flowing out.
『Elixir』──it was the secret medicine of Ruins that guided human to evolution. It was shining sparklingly with seven colors.
"──Have you forgotten everything again? But unfortunately, Sacred Eclipse, I don't need that anymore."
Fugil who saw that finally showed a slight reaction.
"Your salvation is unnecessary for me. You can go, for the sake of the promise you are looking for. For the sake of the future that you yourself are wishing for. I won't do anything to hinder you."
"…………"
The thing that was called Sacred Eclipse stood still on the spot for a few seconds, then its figure suddenly vanished like smoke.

Ouroboros has all the abilities of special armament Drag-Rides:

Ouroboros that Arshalia was piloting was provided with all the abilities of land battle type, flying type, and special equipment type. So she could also grasp the movement of Yoruka who entered the range of her radar once more while sending Fugil the information of Yoruka's position.

Fugil gets heat manipulation for his base because why not:

Fugil took the clothes and coat that were placed nearby along with Ouroboros's Sword Device and exited the pod.
『My legs, arms, body, all of them move well……I'm also feeling good.』
It seemed the strengthening of his body by making it accustomed to a lot of elixir succeeded.
Heat was rising from every single cell of his body as though there was an aura covering him.

It seems like this has been accepted then.

Okay. Will you apply it tomorrow, or do you need editing rights?

Yeah, I need editing rights to apply it, which I don't have, so I ask you to give them to me so I can apply this as soon as the thread is closed.

I have given you editing rights. Tell me here when you are done.

After that, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back