• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko matoi vs Tomura Shigraki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Post 3-Star Absorption vs AFO Shigraki
Speed is equal and the Fight takes place in Honnōji Academy.

Ryūko: 7
Shigraki: 1
Icon:
wp6773233.jpg

1aa6ee24844fc720f9692b6964b4c0bf.jpg

Last edited:
Shigrakis AP and Durability: stronger then 68.97 Megatons of TNT, durability is baseline mountain level

Last edited:
Anyways shigrakis starting move is to decay the whole area around him via touching the ground

And Ryuko charges in without thinking like the reckless tomboy she is.
Ryuko has a passive forcefield with Senketsu Mubyōshi (Her body's natural frequency creates a barrier around herself) so the initial attack shouldnt do much other than give her an idea of what her opponent can do and put her on the defensive. Plus her seeing the decay wave heading towards her would probably make her jump in the air to avoid it.

Alright shigarakis ap vs her durability and normal AP without the blade that can cut 6-A characters is 2.131361461505 times

They're both going to be hard to kill (because iirc, both have High-Mid). Shigaraki is probably faster due to Rage Power, and he has superior LS. Plus, he can easily find all of Ryuko's weaknesses due to Information Analysis. Attack Reflection also gives him a solid amount of defense.

Ryuko's Reactive Evolution would make it harder and harder for Shigaraki to take her down, let alone High-Mid. However, Ryuko's RE and Shigaraki's RP only starts to kick in when they're down bad.

I don't know who to vote. Can someone give more knowledge on these two? I can't decide a verdict on this fight.

Ryuko's only advantage here is his Reactive Evolution. Other than that, Shigaraki has the upper hand.

Voting Shigaraki for being faster and Attack Reflection.

Ryuko's only advantage here is his Reactive Evolution. Other than that, Shigaraki has the upper hand.

Voting Shigaraki for being faster and Attack Reflection.
How is Shigaraki countering High-Mid?

Plus, Ryuko's RE starts kicking in when she's close to death.

Shigaraki's decay killed high end nomus that have the same Regen shigaraki has, however the high ends have slower Regen then her

Shigaraki's decay killed high end nomus that have the same Regen shigaraki has
You saying that made my vote go to Shigaraki. Ryuko really has no counter for Decay other than maybe avoiding it. Plus, Shigaraki speed amps will make him a tough opponent to catch, let alone kill due to that High-Mid.

Shigaraki takes this probably Mid-High diff.

"They're both going to be hard to kill (because iirc, both have High-Mid). Shigaraki is probably faster due to Rage Power, and he has superior LS. Plus, he can easily find all of Ryuko's weaknesses due to Information Analysis. Attack Reflection also gives him a solid amount of defense.

Ryuko's Reactive Evolution would make it harder and harder for Shigaraki to take her down, let alone High-Mid. However, Ryuko's RE and Shigaraki's RP only starts to kick in when they're down bad."

Ryuko also has attack reflection actuallyand she has multiple kinds of RE, only one if which kicks in when shes hurt badly. She gets stronger and faster as the fight progresses, and can amp her speed even further actively with rage power and Senketsu Shippu
Basically ryuko has two passive and two active speed amps

Also since Ryuko would see the decay wave at the start of the fight she'd know to not let Tomura hit her with it and if tomura is only baseline 7-A in Durability then hes not getting anywhere near ryuko, her passive willpower shockwaves would at best annihilate him and at worst send him flying if he tried to get close

Last I check Shigraki’s regen isn’t combat applicable/can be easily defeated by just being repeatedly hit. However Ryuko’s regeneration isn’t going to help at all, she turns to dust upon Shigraki touching her. I’ve heard she can defeat people with such good precog and information analysis that they know everything that will happen around them for years in advance yet they can’t keep up with Ryuko at all (though him losing in anyway that revolves around skill seems like a massive outlier to me, especially since Ryuko’s hotheadedness).

I’ll vote Ryuko for now, she just hits him a few times and he dies, his regeneration is crap last I’ve heard.

Well to fair shigaraki's Regen is actually good... If he doesn't go beyond his limits as when he does that his Regen slows and his body starts falling apart as his Regen tries to keep up also he was getting pummeled by dekus 100% attacks that are stronger then even 300 megatons while shigarakis durability was baseline mountain level

Ryuko has a 6-A weapon here. He’s going beyond his limits literally after the first hit. Especially since it’s in character for Ryuko to completely shred people the second she gets close to them.

I’ve heard she can defeat people with such good precog and information analysis that they know everything that will happen around them for years in advance yet they can’t keep up with Ryuko at all (though him losing in anyway that revolves around skill seems like a massive outlier to me, especially since Ryuko’s hotheadedness).
Not months in advance but he has complete spatial awareness for hundreds of kilometers and info aialysis that lets him know every possible move his opponent could make by observing the involuntary porparatory motions their body makes down to minute muscle twitches

That’s both somewhat better and worse than what I was thinking. Also it’s still better than all of MHA combined by light years. Shigraki is literally never hitting her and she kills him instantly upon getting close. I’m tempted to say stomp because she has a 6-A weapon that instantly kills him and his regeneration falls apart upon receiving any damage near what high mid should heal you from.

His Regen only slowed down after his body started falling apart thanks to him going beyond his limits in a long fight where his powers were removed also he just regenerated from burn damage, his Jaw almost falling off, getting stabed by ice shards and multiple heavy blows all at once instantly

It’s kinda weird for her to not have her blade her, since she literally always has it at all times, but it is a hilariously easy stomp on her part with it.

Without the blade she still is literally never getting hit every so she’ll just eventually punch him to death.

His Regen only slowed down after his body started falling apart thanks to him going beyond his limits in a long fight where his powers were removed also he just regenerated from burn damage, his Jaw almost falling off, getting stabed by ice shards and multiple heavy blows all at once instantly
None of that is high mid damage. Ryuko literally would reduce him to millions of tiny shreds the second she gets close to him. If mid damage makes his regeneration lose its shit, being reduced to scraps is going to make it fail immediately.

Plus I believe he scales to the crappy high mid of still needing his head. Meanwhile Ryuko would shred him to the point he would need the highest end of high mid in order to survive

Idk as shigaraki has crazy ass stamina as he can take a massive beating and keep fighting, hell he keep on fighting even after his body was filling apart and was getting his ass beat by punches that are way stronger then him and then getting burned, regenerate from that and keep fighting as his burnt body was healing and getting hit by attacks, he was still conscience

As far as I remember he only suffered mild burns, he wasn’t completely consumed by the flames or anything.

Ryuko has higher stamina last I checked so if it comes down to stamina (despite the fact it shouldn’t, she’ll beat him to death like a minute into fighting), he’ll still lose.

"Extremely High (Can recuperate his stamina by regenerating himself, allowing to survive having his entire skin burned and part of his head destroyed)"

Enji blasted him point blank range with his strongest move and deku punched some of shigarakis face off when he was raged out

When I was saying mild burns, his skin being destroyed is what I meant. When I think of really bad burns on this site, I think the character is practically a charred corpse.

Though his stamina doesn’t matter. Ryuko has the ap and skill advantage to overwhelm his regeneration incredibly quickly.

When I was saying mild burns, his skin being destroyed is what I meant. When I think of really bad burns on this site, I think the character is practically a charred corpse.
Well shigaraki sure did look like a burnt dead body

I feel like it would be kinda hard to properly explain the difference, so I’ll just say even if it takes her an entire day to overpower his regeneration. She has the stamina to do so, the skill to literally never be hit no matter how long they fought, and has the ap to easily overpower him. She’s going to very easily punch him to death, whether that takes a minute or a day really doesn’t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back