• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's see how this will go

The Hawk will fight the Bat

Speed is equalized

20 ranger06

Ryu: 2 (Asuka the Demonic Empress, Jackythejack)

D7FF2F69-A884-4260-91D0-64009A937F64

Batman:

All of these thoughts runnin' through my head Arm on fire, veins burnin' red Frustration is gettin' bigger Bang Bang Bang ― Pull my Devil Trigger!

Anyways, i think Batman has more abilities than Ryu.

But Ryu´s fire hadoukens counter the frezze gun and has way superior martial arts experience (despite only knowing 2 or them compared to Batman´s thousands of mary sue made up styles) because he fought the world warriors all the way to SFV and all of the Power Rangers Multiverse and his durability negating kicks will give him a neat advatange against all of the shit batman has.

I dont know if Ryu´s mftl+ is better than batman´s, tho.

Anyways, Ryu with very high difficulty.

I don't see any reason of Dura Negating attacks in his powers and abilities section, nor in his notable attacks/techniques section.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Ugh, do i have to explain this again? Some of his attacks deal she same amount of damage despite the enemy´s durability.
I'm pretty sure that this is not equal to durability negation, and if you don't want to explain it constantly, then explain it in the profile.

Batman will use stealth and equipment to get the upper hand, he can finish him with martial arts. Batman is better at martial arts or at least knows more so i'll vote batman via stealthy rear naked choke. Aldo ryu has nothing that batman cannot counter.

I'm don't know if stealth is going to be good when he is wearing a massive jet-black armor with red-glowing strands and gigantic bat wings.

I will make a quick read of comics

Batman will use stealth (with that stupid red light on his chest and never hiding while using this suit in ccanon? Yeah sure.) and equipment to get the upper hand (Ryu literally counters anything on the profile.) , he can finish him with martial arts. (Ryu is better at martial arts by fighting the power rangers multiverse alongside all of the fights up to Street Fighter V) Batman is better at martial arts or at least knows more (Mute point)

Debunked, who is next?

Seriously, batman hasnt shown to have any other gadjets in this version, nor the in character desire to hide or use stealth. He was visible and fighting darkseid head on with the suit on op.

Why would he hide from a power ranger? He would think of Ryu as LESS than Darkseid.

Batman has low stamina in the Hellbat suit, so he kinda has to finish things quickly. I would think he'd try eveything he can to end the battle quickly, of course Ryu won't make that easy, and I ain't saying that Batman will succeed either.

Yeah, but that does mean that Batkam does NOT use stealth in the hellbat suit, as that would drain his stamina in hiding instead of fighting Ryu, who does have a way to block the ice gun with a fire hadouken, and continouslhy attack him from afar with his new phoenix hadouken, who continously attacks the opponent from afar.

Back