• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, I've done the Maidens (minus Amber), Ace-Ops, Salem, Hazel, Tyrian, Watts, Neo, Ironwood, Qrow, Glynda, and updated the verse page. All that should be left is RWBY, JNOR, Mercury and Emerald.

Though one thing to point out, we have a page for Robyn made here. She's Low 7-B too, right? Since the justification on her page already is keeping up with Yang and Blake and knocking out Tyrian.
Also, thank you so much for your help. I very much appericate it.

Would you need any help in any other way?
Are you able to write up the justification for Weiss since she is where the scaling comes from?

Also Mercury and Emerald as well as I don’t know what to put due to them only fighting Haven arc RWBY and not doing much in Atlas.

Weiss:

AP: Small City Level (Has gotten much stronger with training, able to restrain a maiden Penny and downscales from Cinder), higher with Aura and Ice Dust.

Durability: Small City Level (Has taken attacks from Cinder and lived, even without her aura up), higher with Aura and Ice Dust.

Are you able to write up the justification for Weiss since she is where the scaling comes from?

Also Mercury and Emerald as well as I don’t know what to put due to them only fighting Haven arc RWBY and not doing much in Atlas.
And honestly, I feel like we should hold off on Emerald and Mercury until we see them more in action. They are most likely in 7-B, but I want to be sure.

Weiss:

AP: Small City Level (Has gotten much stronger with training, able to restrain a maiden Penny and downscales from Cinder), higher with Aura and Ice Dust.

Durability: Small City Level (Has taken attacks from Cinder and lived, even without her aura up), higher with Aura and Ice Dust.
Thank you. I’ll get to it when I have time.

Alright. I finally finished. Take a look and if there are any mistakes, please let me know.

One thing I do want to bring up though is the Sphinx. Now that Qrow is Low 7-B, its page kind of doesn't make sense, where its AP and Durability state it can take hits from and harm Qrow even though its 8-A. Also, RWBY has in their Post Haven AP that they helped Qrow kill it, even though he should one shot it technically. So what do we do here?

Edit: Forgot to mention, this might also affect Atlas Grimm as well like The Hound or others.

Alright. I finally finished. Take a look and if there are any mistakes, please let me know.

One thing I do want to bring up though is the Sphinx. Now that Qrow is Low 7-B, its page kind of doesn't make sense, where its AP and Durability state it can take hits from and harm Qrow even though its 8-A. Also, RWBY has in their Post Haven AP that they helped Qrow kill it, even though he should one shot it technically. So what do we do here?

Edit: Forgot to mention, this might also affect Atlas Grimm as well like The Hound or others.
I feel like bumping the Grimm up to city makes sense. Especially the hound.

Edit: Actually, on second thought, maybe just Atlas Grimm. I need more input on the Spinx.

Last edited:
The geist was only dangerous because if they didn't kill it carefully it would have blown up a mountain of Dust

The geist was only dangerous because if they didn't kill it carefully it would have blown up a mountain of Dust
Well, its justification for 8-A was that it could threaten the Ace-Ops, and its durability says it took hits from Vine and the rest. So what should we do?

Well, its justification for 8-A was that it could threaten the Ace-Ops, and its durability says it took hits from Vine and the rest. So what should we do?
Ill check the fight but I dont recall it ever hurting the Ace ops, it was just an awkward fight because they had to get all the dust out of its body so it didnt blow up the mountain

Ill check the fight but I dont recall it ever hurting the Ace ops, it was just an awkward fight because they had to get all the dust out of its body so it didnt blow up the mountain
Alright. While you do that, I went ahead and updated The Hound and Goliath since there's no issues with them. That only leaves the Geist and Sphinx and what to do with them. Afterwards everything should be done.

Why not just write on every Ace Ops member's page "Could contend with Maiden Penny when working together with the other members of the Ace Ops".

On RWBY's pages you write "Could somewhat harm Maiden Cinder when working together with others"

Why not just write on every Ace Ops member's page "Could contend with Maiden Penny when working together with the other members of the Ace Ops".

On RWBY's pages you write "Could somewhat harm Maiden Cinder when working together with others"
I think for RWBY’s pages, it would be “Can scale to Winter, who can harm Maiden Cinder.”

Another phrase could be “Scales to Weiss, who held off a bloodlusted Cinder without aura for thirty seconds.” It’s up to you.

I mean I’ve already updated those pages a while back but if you think these sound better someone can change it.

Alright I’m bout to head to work soon. So if no one fixes the Sphinx issue I’ll do it tomorrow then the thread can be closed.

Okay. I changed the justifications of the Sphinx's page to better make sense as well as on Team RWBY's Post Haven section. I also updated the Ace-Ops AP to mention the part about contending against Maiden Penny and added that in the verse page to show how both them and Team RWBY downscale from Maidens.

I believe that's everything that was affected by the upgrade, besides needing to remove any outdated matches. But if there's nothing else, I think we're done with this thread.

Okay. I changed the justifications of the Sphinx's page to better make sense as well as on Team RWBY's Post Haven section. I also updated the Ace-Ops AP to mention the part about contending against Maiden Penny and added that in the verse page to show how both them and Team RWBY downscale from Maidens.

I believe that's everything that was affected by the upgrade, besides needing to remove any outdated matches. But if there's nothing else, I think we're done with this thread.
Thank you so much!

Back