• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rules and Regulations for VS threads between Characters

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
1) No Tier 0 characters can be used in the battles as we all know that the result would be a stalemate. Also most Characters who are Tier 1 i.e. Tier 1-C, Tier 1-B and Tier 1-A shouldn't be included in VS threads unless their profiles are very descriptive about their powers and abilities. Why this is so…. well I've been in a lot of VS threads both on the main site and in others places and as such I have experience in the fact that VS threads with Tier 1 characters usually don't go anywhere. You can message me if you want a better explanation of this.

2) I've mostly removed this rule since it seemed pointless. But VS battles can be made by others and the creators. The creators will now be able to debate on who would win but if a flaming war starts between them the thread will likely be closed unless it stops after a short while.

3) The fights should last at most a week and the creators should be forbidden from changing the characters' stats while the VS fight is going on.

4) The VS Battles should always be between characters of a similar Tier and no spite threads should be allowed.

5) Finally VS Battles between characters will mostly be determined by majority vote and also if the creators of the two OC pages agree that one of them may win more so than other the VS battle should reach a conclusion. That is unless an active poll is going on.

Also OC characters can have battles against Characters from different Franchises as well.

If ya have any questions concerning these rules please tell them to me here

I think this is good for now, though for no.1 do you think tier 2 characters count as well with tier 1 characters?

Nope Tier 2 characters are fine. It's just that Tier 1 characters are just complex so if their power and abilities aren't really descriptive we won't know how powerful they exactly are.

Although Characters which gradually reach Tier 1 over the course of their series can still be used in debates disregarding his Tier 1 stats.

Do you think creators should not really contribute to the discussion of a battle with there character involved, i just dont feel like that should be.

They can as long as it doesn't end in a flaming war..... those things can actually happen.

@ CrossverseCrisis: Yes

@Crossover And who would you challenge? I've not very many characters yet, though I seek to remedy that, what with summer coming and all.

Hey what's up.

Seeing as how you only have Z, the oppnents i have for him will have to be either Aaron, Patrick, Jonathan, or Travis.

Yeah it is. But still I don't know if it's a copy-paste or someting but still wre should put a limit to the number of Tier 0 characters....

That would probably be decided later but for now I gotta go. Have to take care of things on the main site for now...

Back