• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I blocked the vandal for 6 months, since it seemed to be more extreme lack of common sense than malicious intent.

I blocked the vandal for 6 months, since it seemed to be more extreme lack of common sense than malicious intent.
I wish you would have posted a comment on his wall before ban because it seems to me that he don't know the wiki rules directly, as if there is no vandalism intention like you say

Before I create a Thread for this, I think it's better to ask here first. The issue is, a lot of members are creating Naruto CRTs that are: Small, useless, wrong, dumb, etc.

With small CRTs, I meant CRTs created to change only one character, when this change would affect anyone who scales to him. They are mostly CRTs created by @GokuSparkle

Examples: Minato AP Upgrade, Minato Speed Upgrade, Sage Mode Minato Upgrade and Obito AP Upgrade.

Minato isn't an isolated character, where no one scales to him. That would affect the Raikage, affecting a lot of different ones. Same goes for Obito on a lesser extent. CRTs with.

Next one, useless CRTs. People don't understand that this site is nearly 7 years old and you are likely not the first one to think that Naruto doesn't have Six Paths Sage Mode, like @Nullflowerblush did. This is something we discussed a lot, years ago and possibly even before he joined the Wiki. It doesn't hurt to search if what you are about to post was already posted, at least read the arguments. Had you ever heard of Tenseigan? We had a lot of threads about it yet we still got one from the same user. I'm just gonna link examples below. The user @RanaProGamer also creates a lot of useless CRTs and I doubt that at least one of them were accepted, they are also useless.

Examples: Six Paths Sage Mode CRT, Tenseigan CRT, Rock Lee Upgrade | Kashin Koji CRT, God Tiers Upscale (Not the first one we got), Some Characters Revisions (Same problem with above, it affects the verse and not only one character), Base Naruto Thread (Q&A that can lead to a potential upgrade)

Now, for dumb threads, we have this one by @GokuSparkle again. This thread should even be moved to fun and games. How the **** you think that characters should get resistance to a power just because you think they should? Thi can't be serious.

Example: Naruto Characters Should Get Resistance To Genjutsu

Wrong threads, we have a lot of them. We already have a lot of non-knowledgeable members saying wrong stuff for Naruto, but on these past 3 months, holy shit we had a lot of. Upgrading Sakura via trash scaling (scaling that would affect different characters, but muuuh Sakura). The user @Cyberblader90 is flustered, not waiting others CRTs to finish and creating a lot of them, not waiting the supporters to come and even creating a staff only thread, where wrong information was basically accepted and most of the people who know about Naruto couldn't comment there. Ability Removal was completely useless and wrong, people don't know how to read a simple manga made for 16 yo teens.

Examples: Sakura Speed CRT, Issen Speed CRT, Issen (again!!) and Raikage Speed CRT, Ability Removal CRT

What is being reported? First, the lack of sense of these people who keep creating pointless CRTs without a proper knowledge about the work, they should not only read the thing properly, but also search if what they are posting was already posted some time ago. Secondly and most important, for ***** sake, stop spamming CRTs. We all are tired of dealing with dumb threads and we don't need more. Among all these threads (27!!!) almost none of them were useful.

1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Honestly, a suggestion would be a limit of 3 CRTs for Naruto and repetitive threads should be insta closed, since we have no new information regarding these topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next one, useless CRTs. People don't understand that this site is nearly 7 years old and you are likely not the first one
search if what they are posting was already posted some time ago
I feel like this particular part of the issue has been the case for some of the popular verses too since the time Discussions got closed and a lot of new members joined the forum. Not sure what else can be done about this, other than to spread awareness by giving a short summary of what is accepted and why, preferably by providing links to previous threads, and then closing the new ones.

As for the main issue of too many threads, which are often targeted for single characters when they affect the scaling for most of the verse, and some of them having questionable reasoning, it can certainly be overwhelming and tiresome for the staff members trying to evaluate them. So I don't mind getting strict with closing blatantly irrelevant threads and limiting the number of active/ongoing threads at a time for a certain period until things calm down.

I have to admit, I have noticed this being a problem occuring with a lot of frequency lately. The amount of repetitive and poorly concieved Naruto CRT's has put me off of participating in a lot of them.
Same for me, @Rocker1189, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @UchihaSlayer96 and a lot of different supporters. We just let them do whatever they want and we then fix it by removing. It's really, really annoying having to deal with a lot of threads, when different people say different things and generally wrong stuff.

I don't want to sound too harsh, especially because a lot of these are still relatively new users, but I feel like we can all agree that the sheer amount and frequency with which Naruto CRTs have been made recently is ridiculous.
It simply got out of hand, and makes it extremely hard to keep up with it all.
This ultimately leads to supporters and staff being unwilling and/or unable to participate in and oproperly evaluate/argue in so many concurrent threads.

I won't sit here and pretend that this is the sole reason as to why the main revisions have been held up so much, because that's definitely not the case; however, it has certainly contributed a fair amount by holding up the verse and the supporters in an endless torrent of threads; sometimes on the very same topic.
I think it's fair to say that three simultaneous Low 5-B upgrade attempts within the same week is a bit much, and isn't exactly helping the verse.

I know Naruto is an extremely popular and polarizing verse, but that's all the more reason for us to be organized, patient, and responsible with going about fixing it. Make no mistake, there's a TON that needs fixing, and we will fix it. But let's do it the right way, alright? Everyone has the right to voice their opinions, of course. This isn't a dictatorship. But we still need to save our efforts for the major upcoming CRTs that will actually massively affect the verse, and truly make a difference. CRTs created to upgrade individual characters, made for petty reasons, or made in ignorance are simply NOT helpful.

So yeah, I absolutely agree with implementing some kind of rule to control this mess, at least slightly.
I believe 3 CRTs per week for Naruto sounds like a fair limit for the verse.
Alternatively, we can go back to the "Only make CRTs when the current ongoing ones are concluded" model.
I'm fine with either suggestion, or even something else entirely as long as it'll control the situation.

791b2e9a7040c6930a4ab71baa7296db.gif

Back