• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

That is indeed hostile, but Antvasima didn't want to ban him for personal reasons but asked her to talk about it in DMs if she wished. But I'd prefer to hear his thoughts. But I think it was more or less double sided misunderstandings if anything. But the Saga guy was just trolling deliberately.

They were voicing their political opinion. Nothing ban-worthy, they had an outburst and they've calmed down since. Nothing big.
tbf outbursts at some point do add up, especially when they're so explosive in nature

but aye, yes.

For the record, I still do not want to see ZephyrosOmega banned just because she yelled at me due to a misunderstanding. She has been a longtime productive member and is evidently under a lot of stress. I can relate to that, as I explained in the now deleted derailing posts in that thread.

I am also still open to talk via PM if she wants. I have usually tried to be there for members who are extremely depressed. In fact, I have talked several of them out of suicide over the years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It still does not work, but I found it, and gave an instruction:

Somebody should just leave him an explanation. It is not severe enough for a ban.

Can we be liable of those edits from a long time ago, because i think a year ago i added some stuff to tricky's page that was missing (i.e. mid regen and his strinking justification) but i don't remember making a CRT

Sry for asking this question but why are all pages not locked wouldn't it prevent vandalism
This question was already asked and answered somewhere up this very thread: Because it would turn CRT's for mundane and unproblematic pages into a choir. Staff members would have to be asked everytime once a crt is fininished to open up the page, wait till the additions were made and close it again. You dont punish vandals, you punish the community by doing so.

And the primary reason being that this is an open wiki where many members perform minor edits to improve the quality of pages by adding scans, correcting grammar and spellings, elaborating on points and improving the page structure. I think the suggestion of locking all pages was brought up in the past and refuted almost unanimously due to this reason. For a few people who choose to vandalize pages, we can't close off all normal activity on the wiki that comes from 99% editors. Of course, some pages have to be locked because they are more prone to vandalism.

Yes, and I and the other edit-patrollers seem to have the vandalism under control.

I blocked the troll for 6 months. The profile was rather harmless, just insulting to the politician in question.

troll account changed asta and gojo recently
just changed sasaki aswell sigh

I reverted the edits and blocked the vandal. Thank you for helping out.

Back