• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

There's someone named Libasta, and this person has been changing the ratings of several Saint Seiya characters. And there doesn't seem to be any CRTs that put characters at 1-A or High 1-A. Profiles from this verse should preferably be locked, as there are Tier 2 characters

Edit: The profiles are also very messy now, because of the way this person labeled the ratings

There's someone named Libasta, and this person has been changing the ratings of several Saint Seiya characters. And there doesn't seem to be any CRTs that put characters at 1-A or High 1-A. Profiles from this verse should preferably be locked, as there are Tier 2 characters

Edit: The profiles are also very messy now, because of the way this person labeled the ratings
The edits were reverted and Elizhaa put the block on the vandal. Just a heads up for the future, if possible, its preferred and helpful if you undo the troll edits as yourself you see them come through in addition to reporting them here.

We don't typically lock character profiles purely for being tier 2 (we only do that with tier 1), but we do lock the profiles if they're very popular pages or are consistently subject vandalism.

Added to what Crimson Shadow said, most tier 2 profiles are fine to be unlocked, as discussed in a past thread. I will lock those Saint Saya pages since they agreed to be locked, in the past. Edit: Done.

Just a note that the vandal edits were not properly reverted at all, and I had to handle almost all of it.

In the future, please use the history sections of vandalised pages, go back to/open the last edit before the vandalism started for each of them, click edit, and then save.

Just a note that the vandal edits were not properly reverted at all, and I had to handle almost all of it.

In the future, please use the history sections of vandalised pages, go back to/open the last edit before the vandalism started for each of them, click edit, and then save.
How can you access the history of the page? Would love to know so I can help in the future

Depends. If you are on PC, then just go to any page, click the 3 dots in the top right on the page, and click history. You should see every edit that anyone made on the page.

If you are on phone, go to any page, then you have to click the 3 dots in GOOGLE, or any other browser you have, just not the page. Click "Desktop site", and then the site should be changed to what's like in PC. After that, click the 3 dots in the top right on the page, and click history.

This user once again uploaded a ton of stuff related to this Chrono Chrusade thing, including osts, amvs, full episodes and other stuff.

All is on youtube so it's technically fine, but last time I reported them, it was decided to remove this stuff for not being appropriate to the wiki and to avoid possible troubles.

That seems far too harsh. The only problem is if he uploads links to full episodes. Perhaps somebody can remove them, if there are any, and give him another warning?

That seems far too harsh. The only problem is if he uploads links to full episodes. Perhaps somebody can remove them, if there are any, and give him another warning?
Ant you explicitly told them to cease and desist, the meaning is clear as day and they did it just the next day.

So, here I am reporting myself for the 2nd time due being pretty toxic and acting like a brain dead, i dont rlly need to do any execuse because i dont care to it, but for the sake, i need to focus in some irl shit but i usually procrastinated too much and here i am wasting more time that i could have spended, so, i want a block on myself, at least 3 days or idk should work, unless acting toxic actually have a high time ban, so, give me the highest ban that acting toxic can grant

My friend, instead of trying to ban yourself and drawing attention to it, why don't you just...not come onto the wiki for a while? Like, there's no real reason to block you if you are well aware of the toxicity you are putting forward. Just take a chill pill, relax, and find something else to do for a while until you feel ready to come back.

I'm going to be honest right now, you're underselling yourself this low for a reason that if which is understandable. If the stress is what's causing you act like this, and you recognize it as the cause of it, then I would sincerely suggest to depart from here for a while. You told me and some others about it already, and I myself am just wishing for you the best to handle the struggles in your end.

My friend, instead of trying to ban yourself and drawing attention to it, why don't you just...not come onto the wiki for a while? Like, there's no real reason to block you if you are
Like, as I said, i am someone who really likes to procrastinate, i will always come back, so, yeah, I even tried leaving discord but it didnt work

Back