• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

All that he has done is try to politely defend himself in a misguided manner while everybody else were ganging up on him. We do not permanently ban everybody we find slightly obnoxious. There is no true harm done here.

All that he has done is try to politely defend himself in a misguided manner while everybody else were ganging up on him. We do not permanently ban everybody we find slightly obnoxious. There is no true harm done here.
Ant, that is absolutely not what's going on here. He's been banned twice, permabanned from discussions, keeps refusing to drop the issue, blatantly sealioning and trolling. Why are you even defending him here?!

Because I am hoping that I will be able to get through to him, and this is apparently a very clueless and stubborn member, not an actual troll.

Let's wait a little and see what he says. You may be correct in that I am being too lenient though, given that I do not have many memories of him.

Yeah no I'm in agreement with DDM and Wright here, Latinguy has been doing this for three years straight with no signs of improvement, I saw the shitshow go down when he was still allowed to make such threads, and like Chariot just mentioned, this dude got banned twice in a row for this and got a permaban from VGCRTs because of this. Even if he is clueless that is absolutely no excuse to keep at it even after being banned twice now.

I would like to report this user for changing Brandish's profile to 6-C without a CRT, with the reasoning being "she can literally shrink islands." As mentioned before, there was no CRT, and the feat in question was already accepted as hax rather than AP.

@Somelatinguy

Are you willing to permanently drop this issue or will you continue to dig your own grave here?
My last move was to ask everybody to look at the replies to a flawless OP of mine, but there's too much sensitivity around me now.
So, I'm not posting anything else on this site for a while, not even a Dragon Ball CRT; good night, everybody in America, and have a good day, everybody elsewhere.

He was talking about the translation one which, I think is mostly accurate? But that's an outlier in regards to what he usually does.

My last move was to ask everybody to look at the replies to a flawless OP of mine, but there's too much sensitivity around me now.
So, I'm not posting anything else on this site for a while, not even a Dragon Ball CRT; good night, everybody in America, and have a good day, everybody elsewhere.
There's sensitivity around you because turns out that doing the same thing again and again after you were banned for it tends to get people to feel like you won't change and think its better to permanently ban you then waste time.

To be honest, that just solidifies it for me. It takes either a special kind of obliviousness, a special kind of arrogance, or a special kind of trolling to call your OPs "flawless" when you've gotten banned for them several times. That fact he immediately shifts blame to everyone else is just the icing on the cake.

To be honest, that just solidifies it for me. It takes either a special kind of obliviousness, a special kind of arrogance, or a special kind of trolling to call your OPs "flawless" when you've gotten banned for them several times. That fact he immediately shifts blame to everyone else is just the icing on the cake.
Couldn't agree more

@Timtim549 changed Sanji’s ap justification without a crt as seen Here

Don’t know if he’s a troll or if he’s just unfamiliar with the site rules.

Yes. Somebody should preferably give Timtim an instruction.

Regarding Somelatinguy, maybe we can ban him for 3 months as a final warning, and if he continues to cause problems after he comes back, we can ban him for much longer?

Yes. Somebody should preferably give Timtim an instruction.

Regarding Somelatinguy, maybe we can ban him for 3 months as a final warning, and if he continues to cause problems after he comes back, we can ban him for much longer?
If by "much longer" you mean a perma-ban, then I'm all for it.

I guarantee you, he's not going to change even with the 3 month ban. Better to just permaban him now than to deal with his nonsense later and have the RVR thread derailed again.

I still honestly think a permaban is the most sane thing to do, but if people think permaban is "Too harsh" a month or three months is far too generous. At least a year sounds more on point. Topic banning him for a who year did him 0 justice, and then wiki/forum banning him for a month + permaban him from the topic did him 0 justice. Not to mention all his did was try to loophole his away around the topic ban that he technically violated that on top of spamming the RVR thread.

He's similar to that one person obsessed with exaggerating Gumball's statistics but for the opposite motive of downplaying Nintendo and every character in all of gaming. Whom we eventually permabanned for being "too immature" after a multitude of short bans and warnings. Those are my final thoughts on the matter.

If majority are in favor of permaban, then I have no issues with that.

This thread was filled with links to illegal manga sites, I deleted some of them on that page, but theirs likely some I missed. @LIFE_OF_KING was a user I found particularly noteworthy with how many of these links he posted.

Back