• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

another Latin episode after being told like 10 times yesterday to drop it.
I wanted to be fair to him and only actually give shit for the issue at hand, not everything else, but now he's just stone walling and continuously bringing it up.
At this point it's called for.

I read the interview, and it's literally just Hideki Kamiya being "Yeah sure" to his fans all over again which we often rebutted on the wiki. Cartoonish or not, those are still all solid feats of Mario and Luigi one-shotting entire castles with ease. And that's not even close to their best feats. I'd take feats that happened in actual cutscenes over some casual talk about head bumps any day. Not to mention, your analogy is about as relevant as Krillin getting hurt by a door opened by Chi Chi.

That's a size fallacy, judging tiers solely based on sizes is an epitome of ignorance. And they're the same power ups that can just go boom and form an entire galaxy. And no, there was literally nothing to learn because it's 100% pure headcanon. In fact, the same Grand Star outright destroyed and recreated the Universe after the battle at one point which Bowser outright survived. And heck, there are multiple Tier 4 and Tier 2 feats outside of Power Stars and Grand Stars via destroying dimensions and tanking the destructions. In conclusion, Power Stars amp them as much as possible. Next, you're going to say Superman isn't Tier 4 because he's only 6'3" by that same pattern.

It isn't just me, but literally no one on the wiki takes you seriously. But I'm no Kirby expert, so someone else is going to have to refute.

Again, you are spamming the RVR thread over and over despite being told hundreds of times to stop, which is not only topic ban worthy offense, but also forum ban worthy offense. And you have been getting way too much special treatment compared to other users who did the same thing in the past and got permabanned. So as Reaper said, Cease and Desist.
Where is Kamiya mentioned, please?
I think it's actually you assuming Power and Grand Stars actually have power bestowal instead of just size increasing.
If my OPs are stupid, then you should be able to easily refute that one.
No, I'm just explaining how banning me is wrong.

Where is Kamiya mentioned, please?
I think it's actually you assuming Power and Grand Stars actually have power bestowal instead of just size increasing.
No, I'm just explaining how banning me is wrong.
Can you please stop?
40c2d61f7440a1dbb21d45f36571ceedf0899edf_00_1.jpg

My dude, people have, so many times, people just gave up.

Again, you're unironically making it worse, you've been told no less then like 5 times, in the last day mind you, that derailing the RVR thread can lead to a hard ban, for everything, and it's been made clear you heard said warnings. So you coming back and derailing it again, unprovoked at that, of your own volition, and are now doing exactly that is baffling.

Well, you knew what you were doing. It's gone beyond now.

Last edited:
Guys, he's a troll. Stop humoring him.
That's the thing, he isn't. He's not acting maliciously, or with the intent to do shit like this.
But he does, and continuous to do so when told even to stop.
The fact he wasn't actively trying to be a troll is why I thought some lenience would be good but now, he's just continuing it despite everything, there's no real excuse for that one.

Everyone else
This should prove I can give good contributions.
Like what? You made the EXACT same CRT literally the same day when the first one was closed and was hard denied. Even Goombas have 8-C feats, and yes, fodders are going 8-C, so your argument fades out of existence even harder then before

I don't think that we should ban him for lacking common sense, and trying to politely defend himself in a clueless manner. It isn't like he has been rude to anybody here. He is just being obnoxious.

That said, he should please stop now, or even more people will be demanding his permanent ban.

He is not trolling as far as I can tell. It is just hard to get through to him.

In worst case we can ban him another month, but a permanent one from being clueless, obnoxious, and lacking common sense is severe overkill.

Just ban him for a month and be done with it. There's no need for this amount of comments on something that could be done with in 2 or 3 comments. Though, I doubt a month ban is going to change his behavior, but eh

Just ban him from this thread, that's a feature XenForo has, if he keeps doing... counterproductive content then a large ban may be applied

Back