• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well I suppose that is correct in a way. What you have in fact showcased besides that however, is the fact your iq is seemingly lower than your own age, considering the explicit lack of awareness you'd need to post that.
i'm aware that it exposes that i don't respect anything. it doesn't matter, though, as long as it isn't bleeding into my behavior here.

I'm in agreement with Sir Ovens and Moritzva.

"we should ban this user for wasting other people's time"
- the guy who runs a vs debate wiki and in the process has likely assisted in wasting years of other people's time

This is not the attitude that I think deserves to stay on the wiki.

I'm in agreement with Sir Ovens and Moritzva.

This is not the attitude that I think deserves to stay on the wiki.
I am not that oversensitive, and am worried that banning people just because we don't like them, even though they are usually mostly harmless, risks to set a very bad precedent.

If he has already received a final warning then I am in favor of a ban

Antvasima. To be perfectly honest with you, you're being too soft on BigSmoke here. He has repeatedly done shit over and over again, and he has been doing this for over a year. After warnings upon warnings, even a month long ban just last October, he continued this line of bad behavior. So why shouldn't he get perma-banned at this point and stop giving him chances?

if people are legitimately upset that i made too many cool cat threads, that's their problem
This is wrong on many level, you can't just go and do/talk whatever you want and when it affecting other peoples you use the excuse of it is their problem, you live in a community, interacting in a society, this kind of behavior is unresponsible and........let me be blunt: uneducated. If you want people to respect you, you should respect others first and be consideration, think before talking, rather than spout out anything because you feel like it.
Well i think he will not changing at all, personality is embedded in the core of each person, try to make them change is like trying to move a mountain. My opinion is just give him a final warning. Anymore bad behavior he will eat a permant ban to his face, if he not respect us, then we will not respect him anymore.

Edit: well i need to goes sleep cause timezone, hopefully thing will get better

I’m in favor of an indefinite ban, based on both his admission that he has no respect for the rules and that he is unable to change.

I agree with Ant that we should wait for Smoke's response but I am in favour of the ban
I'm in favour of allowing this, threats like that are unacceptable, though I do have someone to troll a bit now for doing this kind of thing...

On a more serious note I think that person is a sock puppet, and they have too much time on their hands so they will continue until they pass out and fall out of their chair, and then once they wake up continue doing it, so jumping ship is probably a good idea

On a more serious note I think that person is a sock puppet, and they have too much time on their hands so they will continue until they pass out and fall out of their chair, and then once they wake up continue doing it, so jumping ship is probably a good idea
Cuz' it was a sock puppet. My sixth sense tells me that this user is likely not gonna stop chasing after me.

BigSmoke has been stubborn to the point of it feeling like it's an intentional maneuver to stall me, yes. I'm not necessarily going to push a ban forward but at the very least this should be the final warning.
i didn't even stall you what are you talking about
also this
i really can't understand how every ******* person i meet manages to believe that everything i do wrong is intentional. i am not trying to be annoying. i'm trying to enjoy myself. problem is, nobody else seems to have that goal in mind.

Anyway, BigSmoke is not intentionally trying to be annoying, so I would like to see what he thinks of the suggestions that I posted earlier.

Back