• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Ok so imma be blunt about this. This has all started by the mere fact of Bleach getting 3-A and then even more CRT for other characters to get such a tier. Both parties are at fault by the mere fact that if someone says something about the Bleach side, then the members will react or defend that person (even if they started badmouthing) and if someone says anything to the opposition, then they are gonna defend that person (even if they started badmouthing)

What should be done?
Staff needs to either watch over any of the CRT for Bleach or they need to start participating in them

What should be done?
Staff needs to either watch over any of the CRT for Bleach or they need to start participating in them
You cannot impose to the staff to participate in a CRT, worst if this is something as chaotic as a mainstream, it could be a good solution but don't think it will be done

Calling somebody's arguments "garbage" or "wank" or anything like that is not exactly a rule violation. Neither is saying "get ready", and it's not a threat either. It could just mean that he might be making a CRT to counter some of your points. I fail to see how this is a matter of staff member abusing his power. These are things that happen almost everyday in vs threads. Arguments get called out, things get heated. However, he should obviously refrain from getting confrontational about it.

AppleLord's comment seems to be in poor taste and passive aggressive for no reason. Both parties need to calm down, take a step back and relax.

Also, if those screenshots are from off-site and the stuff is not taking place in your immediate surrounding, then it is not reportable to the HR group according to our off-site standards. What people do off-site isn't our concern for the most part until in special cases it involves stuff that are written in our rules. You can read them and if you think it falls under any of that, feel free to contact me.
Thank you for stepping in, AKM.

But I would like to remove my comment towards @Arc7Kuroi . It was uncalled for and unprofessional, and I shouldn't be baiting people like that as staff.

AKM has warned me about it already in private and he is 100% right. It was wrong, and I"m sorry for it.

Thank you very much for the apology I appreciate it. I’ll do my best to remain civil in future discussion as well. I apologize for anything I’ve done lately to incite toxicity as well. Hopefully we can all move forward with our best foot forward and I no longer see a need to go to HR lol.

Thank you to everybody for trying to be reasonable about this.

For the record, as usual, I agree with AKM.

A strict instruction to stop posting controversial threads might be warranted though.

Would some staff member here be willing to handle it?

What are you going to do with Fandom Discussions geniuses? Users from there invade Naruto Fandom, create spite threads, harass its users etc.
And its getting out of hand, weren't there at least two mods assigned to Fandom Discussions?

First of all, that little snark is not appreciated when filing a report. Secondly, we don't have control on what users do outside the wiki borders and similarly can't police them for what they do outside of it, special circumstances laid out on our rules page notwithstanding. If you have any of such cases we'd be glad for them to be reported, but individually, not as this general thing.

Thirdly, it's simply ludicrous to say this is our fault. We're not some hivemind that condemns or allows certain actions. If these users were on any other VS forums, it's likely they'd be doing the same thing. We all collectively known Discussions is a cesspit but we can't get rid of it, so we opt to ignore it mostly. But even if we didn't that wouldn't stop some user from there going on to be inflammatory someplace else.

I honestly do not know.

We do not want to have the Discussions forum in the first place, and I have told the Fandom staff as much, but since it helps to bring in higher visitor statistics to the wiki, they do not want to get rid of it.

I, Medeus, and Elizhaa currently have to ban around 2-5 members there every day for misbehaviour, but have no authority to ban them globally from all Fandom wikis, and only have the time to go by reported posts.

I will talk with our wiki manager Ursuul about the problem. I hope that he can bring in some global discussion moderators to help bring some law and order to the place at least.

Last edited:
Yeah, that place needs to cool down. Users were making big fits about the bleach upgrades and spiting the verse for it, people being rude constantly, etc. It deserves a clean up.

Well, I have talked with Ursuul about it, and he will talk with the higher-ups about my concerns.

He was inciting other members against the Naruto wiki and Death Battle communities. I blocked him.

LordGinSama is being intentionally disruptive in this staff only thread and has added nothing constructive, he has been rude and when asked to stop, he said he didn't care what we say, because he will post regardless

I'm not sure if this fully worth reporting, but he is basically insulting everyone for disagreeing with the current upgrades and refuses to follow the rules we set up

They did that so the thread doesn't flooded like the last one. The old thread reached 12 pages in like what, 24 hours?

Although, they should've just made it a general CRT and deleted any unnecessary or unhelpful comments IMHO.

I had no part in even making the thread or making it staff only and was one of the people who advocated for more non staff to participate and none of this is related to you two, it's how LordGinSama has acted is my issue

They made it staff-only because last time, it ended up a 14 page war. They’re allowing non-staff to enter the thread and discuss as long as they’re not disruptive or bias, and this was stated and explained on the OP and shown throughout the thread. They don’t even have to do that. I’m sure if you were polite you could discuss calmly, but acting disruptive is no way to get you into a thread, that’s ridiculous.

They made it staff-only because last time, it ended up a 14 page war. They’re allowing non-staff to enter the thread and discuss as long as they’re not disruptive or bias, and this was stated and explained on the OP and shown throughout the thread. They don’t even have to do that. I’m sure if you were polite you could discuss calmly, but acting disruptive is no way to get you into a thread, that’s ridiculous.
^This. Especially given the awful responses in the Bleach General thread.

I had no part in even making the thread or making it staff only and was one of the people who advocated for more non staff to participate and none of this is related to you two, it's how LordGinSama has acted is my issue
Acted? Mitch, if I can kindly give you some advice, practice what you preach. Because while you haven't acted out of line in this particular thread, yourself haven't shown the best behavior and have frequent outbursts from time to time, and considering you're a staff member you shouldn't have the amount of outbursts that you do.

And let's not lie here, because your report here is incredibly antagonizing, because at no point did I ever insult anyone for disagreeing with me. So don't go around spreading misinformation, or alternatively learn how to structure your sentence without the usage of hyperbole. I'll apologize for being mildly disruptive, but I'm not gonna apologize for anymore.

And for the record, the length of the thread doesn't matter. The wiki was made not to have an expiration date after a certain amount of comments for a reason, learn how to summarize arguments more effectively. It's as simple as that, it being 14+ pages long isn't a very valid reason considering it can be summed up by both sides rather easily.

Which is why I suggested a slight change of the OP in the thread, to avoid people thinking that people are attempting censorship. It comes off as censorship since it's not obvious that they are actually allowed to talk there, the initial thing they read is that it's a staff only thread, and the first paragraph has a comment about only staff being able to be involved as the first sentence, emboldened. Discouraging people from responding is still a form of censorship, which is why I suggested this.

This report was not worth the hassle as nothing report worthy was done, however I will repeat here what I did on the thread, do NOT use a staff only thread as some excuse to vent off your frustrations. That's not what it's for, and if that's all you're do politely remove yourself from the thread.

Which is why I suggested a slight change of the OP in the thread, to avoid people thinking that people are attempting censorship. It comes off as censorship since it's not obvious that they are actually allowed to talk there, the initial thing they read is that it's a staff only thread, and the first paragraph has a comment about only staff being able to be involved as the first sentence, emboldened. Discouraging people from responding is still a form of censorship, which is why I suggested this.
I'm starting to think you don't know the meaning of the word "censorship". We're not censoring anybody. In fact, the act of a staff member vouching for a regular member to comment is quite common knowledge and has as far as I know been practiced in many threads across the wiki. Stop trying to push this narrative the staff members are trying to shackle the regular users. It's getting tiring, and the arguments for it are getting more bullshit by the day.

Friendly reminder that Staff are people too and most of us (Crab included, in the above) actively do not care about Bleach as a verse. They are literally just there to help, make it easy for them rather than lashing out.

Discouraging people from talking IS a form of censorship, it doesn't have to be a direct "you can't speak here". I'm just suggesting a change in the OP making it clear that non-staff can participate if they're not disruptive and are contributing to the thread.

I'm not accusing people of censorship, at least not intentionally, as I have no idea if that was done intentionally or not, and I assume that it isn't. It's not clear that non-staff are allowed to comment, quite the opposite, as it's stated twice that it's staff only, once in the title and once, in bold, at the start of the first paragraph, which comes off as an attempt at censorship.

I'm not lashing out at anyone, i'm just trying to make things as clear and honest as possible, as they come off as dishonest. If that wasn't the intention, then there shouldn't be any issue with a simple clarification that makes things look better for staff in general, as there's already active distrust and unrest in the community concerning what staff have power to do and how they use it.

I will apologize and admit that my report was rash and unjustified, I was upset and heated when I posted that and that does not justify doing what I did

For what it's worth, I am sorry LordGinSama

Back