• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Kukui has consistently brought his dislike for the need it japanese scans needed into the Persona revisions thread and is effectively trying to drag us down with him, and refuses to stop.

Kukui has consistently brought his dislike for the need it japanese scans needed into the Persona revisions thread and is effectively trying to drag us down with him, and refuses to stop.
Hmm, in this thread he was also trying to stop people from looking for the Japanese scans for a Pokemon revision, giving the reasoning that promotional material doesn't need to be verified under the assumption that they'd be under heavier vetting.

I didn't see this as a rule violation, but if someone else is reporting him for doing this in another thread, I've noticed similar stuff popping up in the past few days from him.

Last edited:
First, how is this report-worthy? I didn't insult anyone or break any rules, I was bringing up a point in the thread that directly involves Persona and a standard we use here.

And for context for the people coming in to see this, I was calling out something that's blatantly hypocritical and turns a blind eye to a standard we go by a lot here, which involves Persona.

Hmm, in this thread he was also trying to stop people from looking for the Japanese scans for a Pokemon revision, giving the reasoning that promotional material doesn't need to be verified under the assumption that they'd be under heavier vetting.

I didn't see this as a rule violation, but if someone else is reporting him for this in another thread, I've noticed similar stuff popping up in the past few days from him.
Hes literally only been circling us, saying we “shouldn’t get a slap on the wrist”, essentially trying to take us down with him.

About Japanese Scans:

Pokemon is like, legitimately the one exception to the "Japanese Language is always preferable" unspoken rule and this is mostly because:

1. Pokemon is so ******* huge that good luck getting the Japanese Material for literally everything that's used.

2. Pokemon is well-established as having a wildly different localization in the West since it began, and this is the version that literally everyone is familiar with since childhood.

3. Pokemon has been using the English version on the wiki since it literally started, good luck changing it now all of a sudden 6 years into the game.

I’m not saying he should get a punishment, but he quite literally will not stop focusing on Persona vs Pokémon and it’s standards, and has consistently derailed the thread.

Could people please not bring Pokemon specifically into this? It has literally nothing to do with my complaint in the Persona thread that im getting reported here for.

What I was doing was calling out a double standard in which, generally speaking, some verses aint allowed to get anything for them with english scans and always have to go through the raws. I see Persona's case using nothing but 100% english scans, and no one bats an eye to it about that. Hence, I called it out in the thread as it involves Persona and our translation standards.

Could people please not bring Pokemon specifically into this? It has literally nothing to do with my complaint in the Persona thread that im getting reported here for.

What I was doing was calling out a double standard in which, generally speaking, some verses aint allowed to get anything for them with english scans and always have to go through the raws. I see Persona's case using nothing but 100% english scans, and no one bats an eye to it about that. Hence, I called it out in the thread as it involves Persona and our translation standards.
It’s definitely about Pokémon, you literally came into the thread asking about Japanese scans, just like you were asked.

I agree there is a double standard, but your consistent and constant fixation on only Persona and not the dozens of other verses that got by with English scans kept derailing the thread. Just like you say don’t mention Pokémon, don’t mention Persona and keep fixating on us, and only us.

It’s definitely about Pokémon, you literally came into the thread asking about Japanese scans, just like you were asked.

I agree there is a double standard, but your consistent and constant fixation on only Persona and not the dozens of other verses that got by with English scans kept derailing the thread. Just like you say don’t mention Pokémon, don’t mention Persona and keep fixating on us, and only us.
Because Persona is the thread that im most recently involved in.....? And no, I came into the thread asking for japenese scans, because half the verses here on this site are asked the exact same thing. Not just Pokemon.

You also clearly missed my comment on where I said Persona isnt the only offender of this, and if I have to make a staff thread to address the general issue, then I will.

You also clearly missed my comment on where I said Persona isnt the only offender of this, and if I have to make a staff thread to address the general issue, then I will.
Make a staff thread on hypocrisy of the standards, all I ask is you simply leave the thread so me, Matt, and Whitee can go back to the actual debate, since there was no reason for this to go on as long as it did.

The AOT wiki states this
"The ODM gear tends to be less efficient in open spaces because the user does not have too many spots where the hooks can be reeled. However, the hooks are able to pierce Titan flesh and ODM gear can be as fast or even faster than a Titan."
Which has been showed many times on canon.

Nothing bad has been added. Imo it's alright

Inksaness, a user with a few hundred edits, has edited The Worm In Waiting, giving it a shitton of additional abilities, and upgrading it, seemingly without a CRT (none were linked and I couldn't find any under the Stellaris discussion tag).

(The image/quote were also somewhat mangled during these edits)

Last edited:
He has done this before btw. Me and Ant told him not too and he continues to do so. He seems to and please take this with a grain of salt but all he does is reply with stream of consciousness type stuff. It's not really possible to have a coherent conversation with him.

We talked about beforehand that there were two pages for the same character, and that he should probably merge together the information within them. However, he seems to have misunderstood, as I did not tell him to upgrade the statistics.

Also, given that @Elizhaa is knowledgeable about this verse, we should ask him for input as well.

He hasn't been active in almost a year, and I thought I messaged him on his wall a while back. He hasn't made any bad posts, but I do agree that name alone is considered Fandom worthy.

Back