• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It's not really meant to be racist, it's just a joke. I put "le funni" there to make it clear that it's not serious at all.
But yeah I probably should have put it in F&G since 1-A matches aren't allowed iirc

Well, I do not know. It seems too deliberately edgy to me, but the thread can probably be restarted with normal non-provocative wordings.

Joke or not, Fandom is notorious for being oversensitive to memes that the slightest bit politically or religiously incorrect. Another example is people being banned for making Holocaust jokes among other things, so it's best to avoid them outright. I agree with Antvasima that about the cancel culture being too extreme as of late, but it's really not something we can stop here.

If you don't think this should be allowed, you should probably get rid of Shub-Niggurath as well. Lovecraft was known to be extremely racist, even by the standards of his time, so I don't the inclusion of the N-word there was a meme.

I'm not speaking of the case in question. Just as a general thing. Believe me I have no great love for their regulations.

Guys, please stop spamming the RVR thread with petty topics.

But anyway, the difference is that we separate the art from the artist; we don't ban verses due to the nature that the creators were horrible/shit people; especially if their verses were fine works with legit story or continuity. A verse that's nothing but **** or nothing but blind prejudice is a different story. But a Hack and Slash Adventure that tends to have gore and nudity isn't ban worthy as long as we can make profiles without showing or heavily mentioning those bits. But again, the content is the most important, not who created it. But a thread dedicated to remarks that are NSFW, Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, ect do follow into the wiki content being inappropriate.

But either way, this is a different topic altogether, so avoid bombarding this thread further. I just needed to clarify the context with the above paragraph.

Medeus is correct, but if BigSmoke wishes I can restore the thread, but he should preferably remove the edgy wording.

Okay then. I will restore the thread.

Okay I'm requesting for Ican't to be banned from page making
He has consistently made subpar pages such as this and this which either needed to be revised or deleted, while also doing them in rapid succession, I should also mention Ant seems to have deleted several pages of Ican't making due to being faulty so there's that

They are still of really low quality, with poor explanations for powers and baffling justifications for some of the stats

The speed for Cronby is via TP and scaling to the Player who as far as I can tell isn't superhuman in speed
Genius Intelligence in Mega's is literally not suppose to be there as what's listed in his his intelligence section does not merit that rating and the rating isn't even the right one to have that power

And those are not the only problems in the 2 pages

The speed for Cronby is via TP and scaling to the Player who as far as I can tell isn't superhuman in speed
The Player can travel around entire a shopping mall in less than a minute
Genius Intelligence in Mega's is literally not suppose to be there as what's listed in his his intelligence section does not merit that rating and the rating isn't even the right one to have that power
How does being the CEO of a company that creates futuristic technology and wants to rule over a giant game platform not warrant a mention of Intelligence?
And those are not the only problems in the 2 pages
I would like you to mention more

The Player can travel around entire a shopping mall in less than a minute
Scales to reaction speed how?

How does being the CEO of a company that creates futuristic technology and wants to rule over a giant game platform not warrant a mention of Intelligence?
Still wrong rating and wrong power

I would like you to mention more
Mega is listed being Wall of threatening a Wall+ dude so that's also wrong and enhanced senses for Cronby is explained rather poorly

There only have been two profiles and that have been deleted and haven't been restored shortly afterwards which were Mr. P and Willow Wolf which were to due to lack of calcs and I haven't restored it yet

I agree with a profile making ban.

I remember him making a profile for a featless rocket ship and making it “8-C via size”

I too agree with this, he has consistently made low quality profiles. Such as the Cronby one and as explained with Maverick, a featless rocket ship and making it “8-C via size”.

This could also encourage him to actually get better at making profiles, but that is only a possibility (albeit an unlikely one).

Alright, here's an idea. If he's about to make a profile, he can send it to me, and I'll tell him what to change. I know I'm not the best at making profiles, but I think I know formatting and tier justifications for the most part.

How does it not?
Is five profiles being deleted equaling a profile ban the policy?
While I don’t think you should get a ban, you really need to stop making bad profiles.
Thank you
I‘ve already seen your name under here once.
I've been falsely reported multiple times now
Alright, here's an idea. If he's about to make a profile, he can send it to me, and I'll tell him what to change. I know I'm not the best at making profiles, but I think I know formatting and tier justifications for the most part.
I support this idea

BigSmoke also has a tendency to create pages of questionable content or statistics, so he isn't exactly the best gatekeeper.

Anyway, I have been mentally overloaded recently, due to overwork combined with everything going wrong in the world at large, so it is hard for me to keep track of everything, but I have noticed a tendency recently to create pages with guesswork statistics based on very rough estimations, not just from Ican't, and I have had to delete quite a lot of them, but have probably been too lenient in this regard.

I'm pretty sure the statistics for my profiles are usually fine. It's just that I like making stupid joke profiles, which don't often fit with the rules here.

Both Icant and Bigsmoke have a sorted history here, not just with their profiles. So the two working with each other isn't and shouldn't be ideal.

I suggest before this derails and devolve into shit I say just go with the majority, and majority vote says that a more permanent solution to this is needed.

As I said, the problem with my profiles is that the characters themselves are stupid. I don't think any of the profiles I was trying to create with serious intentions have been deleted.

Before you say something like "Wait, Bigsmoke and Ican't are both problematic people and are Pure Evil so they could team up", I was willing to let him get blocked for a month and on Omniversal Battlefields when I said going to make a COVID-19 particles (Fictional ones not real) and he did say I shouldn't which should help prove he's not going to be bias towards me and let giant mistakes pass

Back