• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Depends on what link. The provided link sends to the rollbacked log of what happened, aka the 1-A profile. The current profile, however, yields the typical result you’d expect from it.

He's been around since 2018 and has more than 100 edits, so I left him message telling him not to edit pages.

So as far as I can tell there has been no revision for this?

So as far as I can tell there has been no revision for this?
We had a revision for supernatural.

Which was about making the god tiers 2-C etc.

Last edited:
Yes. I had to clean up some sloppy edits in that regard earlier today.

From my memory only 4 words were banned by Fandom and the r word wasn't one of them. (They were the n word commonly pointed towards black people, f slur commonly pointed towards gay people, c word commonly pointed towards women, and ****).

I've also said it dozens of times without getting in trouble.

So what's the deal there?

Oh wow, I cannot believe that we've censored it too. A word that starts with c used to refer to male feminists (this is their description). It is completely laughable that Fandom puts it in the same tier as those other words, but that's how it is.

Sadly, I believe it fits into the first rule- no Derogatory statements about the Mentally Ill. Ngl pretty strange, I’ve never considered it a Slur and when I have used it I’m always just joking around with a friend, but I can see why it would be banned in the bigger picture.

time to ban Agnaa and discredit every crt he’s influenced due to cancel culture, mwahahahaha

The 4 words TimmyQuivy listed were not the only words considered ban worthy; those were just some well known examples. However, they pretty much consider any notable slur word ban worthy offence, and that does include the R word. Reason is because people who are mentally ill have often been mixed up with people with low intelligence despite them being two widely different things. The R word has also been used as a slur against both groups regardless and is just very rude in general; hence why Fandom doesn't allow it.

Anyway, I think a simple post removal and warning would suffice, he didn't seem to have known nor had any extreme intentions.

You're missing something that I feel is pretty important there, DDM.

I've said that word many times, likely pretty recently, and definitely on some blog posts and across the forum. If they still have the same ban policy as they've had before, I could be perma'd across Fandom at any moment. I don't really know how to remedy this.

Delete and/or edit out every post with ‘******’ in it, then. Or at least try to get what you can. Not much else you can do, I mean, what else could work?
Wait they censor it? Hm. Well then. You know what word I’m talking about, the one you’re having problems with.

I have no ******* clue which out of my thousands of forum posts and hundreds of blog post replies use that word, and I have far from enough energy to search through all of them.

It was one of their more recent ones yes, but it and it's more so something they're going to enforce in later posts. But just don't say it out loud in the future. Several of staff members former and current have also said the N word out loud before, but that was before the ultra strict practices.

I obviously do not support totalitarian cancel culture, and will not ban anybody based on something like this, but we have to adapt to Fandom's policies or risk to get banned by them instead.

I thought that I had added the r-word to our forum slur filter, but if Agnaa could be in trouble otherwise, I will add it now, as it is automatically censored anywhere in this forum afterwards, including for old posts.

Last edited:
I have placed the word in our filter.

This is a thing, and I'm not sure if it's allowed?

I'm pretty sure it at least should be in Fun & Games if allowed.
SmartSelect_20201207-214304_Brave.jpg
Uh why again? It’s a legitimate fight, just with a satirical title parodying the names on one of the fighters

I deleted it. Too edgy and controversial wording.
I don’t think it’s was really all that bad. Edge is no reason to delete a thread unless it gets out of hand or become offensive, and the wording is not really all that controversial. If one of the characters was named “Hitler did nothing wrong” then I could see some reason, but it’s just a play on one of the characters names

I agree. Personally, the names just made me more curious about the match, lol. I didn’t see any insult or edge really in it. I don’t really think it should have been deleted or moved at that moment- now, if he started actually saying the N word or actually making Racist remarks, then absolutely.

@DDM The screenshot was hosted on Discord, it was simply embedded into the forum.

I will be very confused if we're allowed to link to images but not embed them.

The CEO of racism thing is might be a reference to a YouTube meme. Either way, it's really harmless.

I'd be more inclined to close for being a 1-A match, which has a tendency to be either really controversial or really pointless on my experience, then anything to do with the title.

Back