• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I increased the ban period to permanent.

They also added some abilities there too, suspicious, doesn't seem like vandalism but just someone no knowing the importance of CRTs.

Also, why is a tier 2/1 profile unlocked?

Most tier 2 profiles were unlocked for members to edit so no problem there, and we don't require CRTs for anything below Low 1-A.

Uh no, we certainly require CRTs for any tier and P&A changes, either addition or replacement, that's something that's been consistent since forever.

Especially stuff regarding higher dimensions and conceptual manipulation.

As far as ai know, the only changes you can do without CRTs is fixing grammar and stuff

We do need Content Revisions for major statistics ratings especially, and all Tier 1 profiles are supposed to be locked unless Content Revisions are going on. If there is a CRT going it, it needs to be linked in the reasons.

Although, from what I see. It was the creator of the page who edited it, and was the only person who made any contributions. So I suppose that makes it not vandalism, but I'm not the best judge on the profiles consistency or stats.

I don't think overt vandalism was made but a Content revision thread is definitely needed to make more major changes like the tiering changes. I gave a warning to the user and revert the pages prior to the major edits. If the changes are legit, the user can make a Content revision to apply them properly.

I cleaned up the page's language structure previously, and thought that the arguments for High 1-C within the page seemed reasonable, so I reverted to that version.

However, the upgrade to High 1-B preferably needs a content revision thread, yes.

@Stocking.exe would you be willing to create one?

I cleaned up the page's language structure previously, and thought that the arguments for High 1-C within the page seemed reasonable, so I reverted to that version.

However, the upgrade to High 1-B preferably needs a content revision thread, yes.

@Stocking.exe would you be willing to create one?
Yes, and now in the during of creation.

Last edited:
Most tier 2 profiles were unlocked for members to edit so no problem there, and we don't require CRTs for anything below Low 1-A.
To clarify this rule, we require CRTs for essentially all changes to established profiles. But we don't require CRTs for creating new profiles, unless they're Low 1-A or higher.

I am reporting the user Golden-White True Total Oneness for vandalizing Dumbeldore's page without a CRT

This CRT discusses downgrading the characters and making separate profiles for the book and the movies, but does not discuss or bring up many of the changes made in the profile.

I am reporting the user Golden-White True Total Oneness for vandalizing Dumbeldore's page without a CRT
They had also tampered with Voldemort's page and I reverted those changes as well. However, I don't fully believe they are malicious with these changes, seeing as they were also making minor helpful additions within them such as capitalization.

A warning should suffice for now.

This user has multiple accounts blocked for abusing multiple sockpuppets without announcing them as alts, I just found a lot more.

Original account: Fairohh

Last edited:
Yes, of course. You can block all of them if you wish.

I reverted the change and blocked him.

Back