• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Sooo.... they unblocked you? That's great. Seems like the matter is resolved.

Could you send links to these pages btw? Just quoting them isn't much in the realm of proof.
Well the only evidence they have is goose thinking that I'm a sockpuppet of pan, and MLPlover immediately agreed without any evidence, and she just banned me, they have a discord which they likely talk a about me.

Yeah, we can't really do jack here.
Then the matter is resolved. But i just don't want to be banned here, or on other wikias since I'm working on my own verse and i would like to do my work without getting banned for no reason. Someone should probably message this person and tell this person to stop banning me for no reason. And stop talking shit about me when you don't no anything.

Jeez, what's with the sudden influx of profile vandals?
Have the restrictions for editing been lifted from what they were, say, a year ago because of the forums being moved to an external site? I remember something about you not being able to edit on mainspace until you had 10 edits, requiring people to edit their user pages or post on the forums, which discouraged vandals and made them easier to catch. These new vandals seem to be able to edit profiles right away.

On top of that, all editing has been locked away from non-staff for a while, there may be a surge of vandals who were prepared to vandalize earlier but couldn't because of those restrictions.

Last edited:
I think that it is supposed to be easier to edit via mobile layout browsing after the UCP update, so inexperienced members from our internal wiki forum likely get more motivated to edit as a consequence.

Reporting Edczxc for blatantly ignoring how we do calcs via pixel-scaling, and he constantly keeps belittling people using pixel-scaling to calc stuff, calling them ignorant, exaggerated and useless imagination and whatnot (Some of those examples here and here even after those calcs have been accepted properly by calc members, in the second calc's case where I repeatedly corrected the calc to proper standards after which Damage, Mitch and Therefir accepted it).

He simply doesn't want to accept that pixel-scaling is a valid way to measure stuff for calcs and he won't seem to stop insulting us about it.

That doesn’t seem ban-worthy, or even report worthy. He just likes doing calc differently, I don’t see any toxicity in those blogs either.

just saying that Kendo513 edited Flashy Flash's profile. No vandalism, and he actually added some detail to the powers and abilities section. Not sure if this is actually a violation of the rules, but He did technically make changes with out a crt...

If a person is not following the rules as to how calcs are made, that makes the calcs invalid, at best its ignorance, at worst is inflation, which is in fact ban worthy.

Regardless, just let him know that's how calcs are accepted here, doesn't seem to be a huge issue
Aight, thanks for the opinion. You can let him know if you like, since I'm busy ATM and I suck at making paragraphs.

I think his results were lower actually, and from what KLOL shown, it seems to be the opposite of inflation.
So maybe just a light request to keep it within how other calcs are done, but banning someone for merely disagreeing with our methods is a problem.

Kendo is fine if he in mainly elaborating, in fact that seems like a good thing.

I think his results were lower actually, and from what KLOL shown, it seems to be the opposite of inflation.
So maybe just a light request to keep it within how other calcs are done, but banning someone for merely disagreeing with our methods is a problem.
His results were eventually debunked by the other users, including me and DMUA.

Also I never said that he needed a ban.

I’m 95% sure he made the account just to Vandalise and Troll, so it likely wouldn’t do much harm to do so. As a side note, this isn’t the first time he and his friends joked about doing this sort of thing, just the first time they acted on it. May not be the last time.

Back