• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I banned him for 6 months for trying to cause controversy.

Why do they ruin this for everyone?
"Hey a page that is usually locked is open, maybe I can make some long-needed some edits to the spelling and stuff! ...NAH!"

Maybe it's because they want to update a page to a higher tier and know that if they make a CRT everyone wil disagree with it...

Still no excuse to edit a page without permission.....

And the page wil be reverted back to his earlier state anyways. So i have no idea what even the point is of editing a page without permission or a CRT....

Likely due to that the wiki has been locked for a long time, mobile editing is turned on, and that these are young editors who are far too clueless to edit properly.

Anyway, I banned the vandal. Should I lock the page he vandalised as well?

It is a tier 1 page, but I do not know if it has been unlocked due to some ongoing revision.

Can we ban BigSmoke?

Dude won't shut up about Cool Cat even tho he was asked to, even made another bloody thread about the topic

What no?
Banning him for asking to make a profile that you don’t want (I don’t think it breaks any rules too.) Is dumb, extremely dumb.

No, it's banning him because he repeatedly asks to even tho he was told strongly no while bringing nothing new to the table

That still isn’t ban worthy.
At least Mike actually tried to give reasoning.
This is even more childish and petty.

Ok, it still isn’t a big deal or bannable offense.
If this is enough to ban people than I doubt we would even have wiki members at this rate.

"Those warnings were for making inaccurate and low-quality profiles"

And yet you make 4 threads (and like about 10 more hidden attempts here and there) about bringing back Cool Cat , a profile YOU YOURSELF admitted, you never read books off, and gave P&A based on online pulblicity blurbs, you gave Subsonic reactions for moving out of the way of a car in a suburb, and you tried to get 9-B by scaling it off real life lions for no reason whatsoever.

Interesting, interesting.

Also rq, what about the Teletubbies thread you made trying to get them profiles for this, where you gave them 9-B by comparing the Real Life Suits and using a purposely sped up footage, along with a cartoony jump in the opening?

This is just the amount this guy learnt from my profilemaking ban btw, he still did the exact same stuff that got him blocked in the first place, IN HIS BLOCK PERIOD

So can we just ban him since it's very clear he's just gonna continue making wack pages like that are straight up lying or not backed up at all?

Like he already got warnings about this so

I didn't give him the feats based on the review. I tried giving him an upgrade, and when you asked for scans, I found something that said he entered the "world match" or something. The original profile only listed him as 10-A, which is provable either way because he's been shown with a black belt, participated in many sports, and wrestled. I didn't give him subsonic reactions, I said his speed was "likely higher". The "scaling off real cats" thing was something I got from the apparently awful Cat in the Hat profile.

also I only said the teletubbies were 10-A get on my level of teletubby lore smh

So can we just ban him since it's very clear he's just gonna continue making wack pages like that are straight up lying or not backed up at all?

Like he already got warnings about this so
He never even made the page recently.
Just asking because other pages made it seem more justified.
Jeez man that is petty.

Back