• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Let me explain who I am. My name is Ican'tthinkof1goodname, friend of Mike, Mod at Ultra Z Battles, and more. I'm an eyewitness to Guest's crimes. I have months worth of knowledge on Guest and I have made it a hobby to find Guest socks. Mike didn't say everything about Guest. You see in my thread Slappy the Dummy Shows His Gambling Skills Gews showed knowledge on how Stands work and insisted I don't put a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character against a ny Book Goosebumps characters. Guest also has shown knowledge on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and shown the same knowledge I once debated him on whether his OC could defeat DIO, his zombie army, and Stand Users from Part 3, I said that the OC I mentioned above would be turned into a Poker chip and Guest was instantly able to figure out which Stand user I was talking about. I think there is a 60% chance of Guest being Gews.

> Icant saying that I am some dude because of some comments about Jojo.

Because I have a little brother in real life that is knowledgeable on Jojo.....hell I asked him to help me out. Plus I actually read the pages.

I’m very uncertain how exactly the evidence backs this claim up, though?

Like, maybe some of those seem mildly questionable. But both users joining in 2019 = evidence for sockpuppeting? And both of them have broken rather general rules before, therefore they are the same person?

I don’t like to take a stance on these things without more in-depth evidence for both sides, but I don’t see any solid evidence whatsoever.

Meh, doesn't feel very convincing to me, but I may have a higher bar of evidence for sockpuppetry than others.
  1. Doesn't really tell us much, really. Many accounts are made in the same time period, and many sockpuppets are made a long period of time apart.
  2. Neither of those seem like behaviours unique to gews.
  3. This doesn't feel very conclusive to me either. We usually look for specific threads/verses that were flocked to by the sock when the main account was banned, not just one account being generally "more active" over a 7 month period.
  4. I'm not familiar with the CSAP stuff so I can't tell if they were actually similar there.
  5. Despacito is not obscure enough for this to be useful evidence.
  6. I don't really understand what you're saying here but calling someone "********" doesn't seem like convincing evidence.
  7. No clue what the second link's meant to show, kids vaguely talking about shit like "doxing" and "hacking" doesn't seem like a strong link.
All of these links feel extremely weak to me, so I'm not convinced, at least.
I feel like responding to some points so I will
1. Guest shown a love for sockpuppets having had created more than 20 confirmed ones and more than 80 not confirmed ones
2. Guest has done it too though
6. That shows they have no control, love swearing, and share the same exact opinion of me
7. That shows they have some degree of hacking skills

1. Okay? This doesn't point towards Gews being a sock tho.
  2. And? My point is that it isn't exactly rare behaviour, so it's not very good sock proof.
  3. Someone calling you r*tarded doesn't mean that they "have no control", "love swearing" or "having the exact same opinion of you" to a degree that indicates sockpuppetry.
  4. No lmfao. One random person saying "omgggggg theyh hacked someoner!!!!!!" has nothing to do with "hacking skills". I don't know the details of the doxing but that usually doesn't require hacking, just the ability to use a search engine.

> more than 20 confirmed ones and more than 80 not confirmed ones

How exactly would you know, then, that those are legitimate sock puppets if they were not confirmed? Why is that being brought up?

And, no. Nothing here is even remotely solid evidence. We don’t just go around banning everyone who has any level of similarity to a banned user; in this case, the notable similarities practically end at having somewhat similar behaviour. Just purely by random chance, it’s nearly improbable that we’d never have a legitimate user who has acted somewhat similar to a banned user in the past.

No offense but this feels like too much of a personal feud taking place rather than actual rule break being reported. This Gewz dude reported you both not too long ago no? So i can understand that you want to get back at him, but you really shoudn't fight fire with fire. Maybe im acting in bad faith here and you genuinly think that Gewz is a sock but Agnaa summed up the problems with your arguments perfectly.

Just going by the way this person Guest acts in some threads in which he participated you can clearly see him and gews are different people (Granted this is only from my experience talking with Gews).

As mentioned already, joining around the same time is not enough evidence, neither breaking general rules, at best you could say that both had a conflict with you Mike but they seem to be for very different reasons (Gews mostly despises Ican't who you mostly orbit around, and Guest seems to be out pure childish behavior).

Honestly, this just sounds like a silly bickering between kids.

>Are we gonna ignored that fact that on Discord right now Gews is not even active

I'm not saying anything because I don't need to, these guys pretty much perfectly summed up the issues with your flimsy accusation (there are some smart people on this wiki).

Frankly I don't care how many people say they think X is a sock of Y, I care what the evidence for them being a sock is.

Gews seems semi-active on Discord right now, he's sent a few messages on it in the past hour about this situation.

> Icant saying that I am some dude because of some comments about Jojo.

Because I have a little brother in real life that is knowledgeable on Jojo.....hell I asked him to help me out. Plus I actually read the pages.
I see some problems with what your saying
1. You haven't mentioned this little brother character at all
2. Why would you read the pages of a manga you are a Opponent of
3. You didn't seem to know the fact Stands can't feel emotions

1. People aren't always super loose-lipped about their family situation, but maybe Gews has said some stuff implying he doesn't have a little brother, in which case fair enough.
  2. A lot of people read/watch/play verses that they list themselves as opponents for.
  3. ...I thought the point was that Gews is Guest because they both are knowledgeable about JoJo? Why are you now saying that Gews doesn't know enough about JoJo as if it's a point against him?

I see some problems with what your saying
1. You haven't mentioned this little brother character at all
2. Why would you read the pages of a manga you are a Opponent of
3. You didn't seem to know the fact Stands can't feel emotions
1. Because I like to separate my real life with my virtual life?
2. I'm not an Opponent of Jojo, I'm neutral towards the verse. And by pages I meant the VSBW pages, not the manga.
3. Because I am not fully aware of the verse, as I said my knowledge on the verse is from my little brother.

Personally I'm not sure if they're the same person fully. I have months worth of experience dealing with both and they are definitely very similar and have connections. I now would say it's a 50/50.

Well think twice next time before making a huge report that is solely based on similarities. That is all I can and am willing to tell you right now.

Okay, just to add on to what everyone else has already said about this, I'm incredibly suspicious about the people reporting Gews. MikeBro is an entirely new member who only joined post forum move who is pursuing this with suspicious amounts of conviction while Icantthinkofagoodusername is a known trouble maker who has been reported by Gews on multiple occasions.

Personally, I doubt Username is above trying to get his irl friends involved in this or using a sock to make a report more convincing given his history of underhanded behavior (like making a big stink of leaving the site as a sympathy play, only to change his mind when no one cared).

In light of this, I believe that Username should be banned. Using the RVR to settle an obvious personal grudge against someone who has reported him for bad behavior several times before is completely beyond the pale and convinces me that he gas nothing positive left to contribute to the VS Community.

Okay, just to add on to what everyone else has already said about this, I'm incredibly suspicious about the people reporting Gews. MikeBro is an entirely new member who only joined post forum move who is pursuing this with suspicious amounts of conviction while Icantthinkofagoodusername is a known trouble maker who has been reported by Gews on multiple occasions.

Personally, I doubt Username is above trying to get his irl friends involved in this or using a sock to make a report more convincing given his history of underhanded behavior (like making a big stink of leaving the site as a sympathy play, only to change his mind when no one cared).

In light of this, I believe that Username should be banned. Using the RVR to settle an obvious personal grudge against someone who has reported him for bad behavior several times before is completely beyond the pale and convinces me that he gas nothing positive left to contribute to the VS Community.
Mike-Bro-Legend joined in February, these reports you mentioned were all false and on the old forum.

I don't know Mike IRL and I have no socks, I knew nobody would care except Mike.

I thought Gews was a sock of Guest who is somebody who wants to destroy Fandom by making it so everyone can't log into their accounts.

Literally only one of those reports was false actually. You have been warned repeatedly thanks to the other ones.

I didn't see Mike back down from tge discussion before I posted, so fair enough.

And you've repeatedly failed to prove that.

You know, I don't want to make any accusations considering what just happened and all, but that does make sense.

I thought Gews was a sock of Guest who is somebody who wants to destroy Fandom by making it so everyone can't log into their accounts.
...Excuse me?

There is no other way to describe these accusations against Gews than outright nonsense. Literally nothing being brought up constitutes as actual evidence for being a sock puppet, even if he actually is one.

Literally only one of those reports was false actually. You have been warned repeatedly thanks to the other ones.

I didn't see Mike back down from tge discussion before I posted, so fair enough.

I don't remember any of Gew's being correct

I only tried once and even then I was only saying what I was seeing might be correct

Jesus Christ guys we don't need to "no u" this.

So what? He's dropped it, you're trying to drag it out to ban him, please don't. I've seen so much petty shit between these two but I don't think Ican't deserves to be banned for this.

https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Dreamy_Luigi300986

That is SkyBlazero

Believe me if you think Sky is a sock of Goodname all cause he also believes that Gews is a sock of Guest then you might as well call Dragon, BloodyBloodWork, Oofman, Crash the King 2, or MinecraftFan300 of being socks cause before they believe that Gews was a sock of Guest
What? No. That's not what I was saying at all. I thought you were a sock of goodname. Admittedly, I was probably wrong about that.

Jesus Christ guys we don't need to "no u" this.

So what? He's dropped it, you're trying to drag it out to ban him, please don't. I've seen so much petty shit between these two but I don't think Ican't deserves to be banned for this.
Goodname didn't drop it. At most, he said he was 50/50 about.

I'd agree with you if I wasn't convinced he made a false report on purpose.

Back