• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

And changing parts of the profile to brazilian. I was just about to report the same. I'm starting to think this recent influx of stupid edits might be coordinated vandalism.

Also, should I admin-lock the Rimuru profile, given the recent similar edits by different accounts?

I was already following this thread, I just hadn't commented on it before.

Notably if we "miss" a new comment and there is subsequent new comments after that, we stop getting notifications for new comments altogether. i.e. if I sleep and I get one new comment notification here and 4 notifications from other threads bury it, I'll continue missing new comment notifications unless I check the latest comment on the thread.

I was already following this thread, I just hadn't commented on it before.

Notably if we "miss" a new comment and there is subsequent new comments after that, we stop getting notifications for new comments altogether. i.e. if I sleep and I get one new comment notification here and 4 notifications from other threads bury it, I'll continue missing new comment notifications unless I check the latest comment on the thread.
Yeah that problem is super annoying It happened many times to me as well. Will they plan on fixing that?

I can ask our system administrator about if there is anything he can do about it, or if it can be handled via adjustments of the personal user settings.

Yes, AKM sama's suggestion also seems to be very good to follow.

This guy's first edit was to change Great Lord Gwyn's rating from High 4-C to High 1-A for, and I quote, "Gwyn is on his own to sustain the world for a thousand years. So it could be higher."

Ovens undid the revision before I could, I dropped the guy a message saying that sort of thing wasn't allowed and to consider it a warning. It reeks of troll behavior but I'm willing to believe it was an honest mistake for now.

Yeah, only one chance seems reasonable. Normally it's permaban if vandalisms are that extreme.

Yes, only one chance looks fine.

On the topic of the following thread, I was also following but I did get the same issue that Dargoo and others mentioned; I would use the Watched thread to resolve the issue.

Last edited:
We tend to permanently ban any new members who instantly start to severely vandalise profile pages, including their statistics, as it is too dangerous to let them roam free in the wiki to continue with more of the same.

He seems reasonable, so I suppose that we can make an exception:

We tend to permanently ban any new members who instantly start to severely vandalise profile pages, including their statistics, as it is too dangerous to let them roam free in the wiki to continue with more of the same.
That really depends on the context. For example, this user left an edit summary that implied he truly believed in the rating and was clueless as to how things work around here. That's why I did not ban him, instead told Ovens to just revert the edit and leave an instruction message on his wall. And looking at his replies, he does not look problematic.

I’d give them dude a chance. Normally someone changing a character to High 1-A is blatant trolling, but remember that it’s a TES character (in which most god tiers are on that level) and could’ve been a genuine mistake. Of course I could just be optimistic.

"Jiren transcending time means immensurable speed"
"Just because he didn't do it doesn't mean he can't do it"
"Goku resists hax via being stronger"

All after bumping a old ass thread, keeps ignoring how the tiering and hax system work and such.

I'm not accusing him of being a troll or anything, but he should be kept a eye on or get a instructive warning, considering how cliche all of this is.

Back