• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

ANormalGuest666 pretty much accused me if raging at him even tho it was false and it result in Golden and RK and Sky and the others to speak out against Guest because he tried to lie to the FANDOM staff and be aware that this dude rages and used suicide to guilt trip people and likes to hack people so if you think you wanna defend Guest cause of a ban that was flawed then you must be insane to defend a person like Guest who framed me and That is a fraction of what he did so

Ask anyone from the Ultra Z Wiki and they will back me up on this on why that Fandom block was flawed
Anyway, regardless of whether this is true or not (somebody would have to fact-check it), you must compulsorily have an account in the wiki if you want to be on the forum. If you have been globally blocked by FANDOM, then I am afraid we will have to block you too. How long is the ban duration by the way?

If we unblocked Mike from our wiki, I do not think that he has to be blocked in this forum, as long as he behaves properly, and does not create any sockpuppets.

I did permanently block the new vandal account that went around to change statistics without a CRT though.

Pretty sure we usually perm ban users who evade their bans with sock puppet accounts. As in, both their main and their sock puppet account. Not sure of the context here, so that may not be the case.

It depends on the context. I think that we generally only extend the length of the bans if sockpuppets are used if it is an otherwise well-behaved member.

Apparently he was global banned for an out of context slur word on another wiki. Which really isn't an issue as long as he promises not to say those words outloud again on any Fandom platform wiki. Also, the sock thing happened on another wiki; Death Battle Fandom. And his block seems to have been lifted there. Personally, I think he's harmless overall.

We could also use a compromise solution and ban his account here for the time his Fandom block will continue to last.

However, we have very good automatic sockpuppet detection here, so if you create another such account to evade the block, both accounts will likely be blocked for much longer.

I just read Medeus' message and think that he makes sense.

Someone just does not simply edit a page to tier 0. Looks like a troll. But let's give him the benefit of doubt and say he is a new user who does not know how things work around here, and might have realized his mistake so he tried to undo his edit. I say keep an eye on him.

latest

There seems to be some quarrel going on in the discussions forum. You might want to check it out.

Edit: This image didn't look so big in mobile lol, sorry.

Last edited:
Levi Park contacted me and NoGround about this issue earlier, but I am not well informed about what is going on in the Discussions forum, and NoGround is reinstalling his computer since it crashed for him.

@TOAAPRESENCE1

I think that you spend time in that forum. What do you think that we should do?

Last edited:
....do Discussions have separate staff? If not... how is he going to become staff.?

I am very confused....

Also, can some staff member give the Russian minor vandal a warning please?

The_Impress:

NoGround has been given permission to promote some discussion moderators that he trusts to help him keep the Discussions forum in order.

They will not get any extra rights within this forum though.

I'll take a look into the threads to see if I learn anything about what's happening there. They are probably all just kids making drama without much rationale behind it though.

DxGenesis:

Yes. Agreed.

I personally think that we should disable Discussions as a forum due to the sheer incoherence and chaos. It wastes a lot of time for no gain.

However, the high-ranking Fandom staff member that I talked with about it several months ago was unwilling to do so.

Would you be willing to help me convince her @NoGround ? It would save you a lot of time and effort.

The discussions are a wild west right now.
They're significantly better than 2/3 months ago when they where completely unmoderated. A bit of drama between a troll and another user is nothing. Me simply weighing in and warning the offending party is enough to calm things down mostly. It was also 4am at the time I checked it so I wasn't going to stick around too much longer.

Regarding removing Discussions. This will result in VS Battles being removed from the Fandom App, where a surprising amount of visibility occurs for VS Battles Wiki.

It's also this integration that is preventing Discussions from being removed.

NoGround:

Hmm. That is unfortunate. I suppose that disabling Discussions might have to wait until we have made our wiki more mobile and Google search friendly then.

NoGround:

Hmm. That is unfortunate. I suppose that disabling Discussions might have to wait until we have made our wiki more mobile and Google search friendly then.
I don't think it's going to happen. I personally have never seen an instance of Discussions being removed, ever. All staff are adaminite about not revoking it.

Don't get your hopes up. Like I said, things are still better than they were 2 months ago and I have my eyes on 2 more users to be a moderators for Discussions. Once a regular team starts building a regular administrator should be given a directorial role for that team.

Back