• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Just for a few hours, and I am not sure whether or not it was a good idea.

Feel free to screenshot the page before it is reverted though.

Next time, I think it would be better to create a "Saitama (April Fools)" profile. And said profile basically contains a footnote mentioning for it to be restored once a year, but deleted once April Fools day ends.

And yes, I really like AKM Sama, is my favorite person on the wiki, and really glad he gets into the heart of April Fools day. But there are a lot of people who outright hate April Fools day due to the existence of people who go too far with jokes; prime examples are suicide stunts. Or people who are actually serious get mistreated with people thinking, "They're April Fools jokes," when they turn out to actually be serious I know this from experience literally today. But I kept that joke on Discord rather than on wiki to avoid controversy.

But regardless, spam this thread as much as possible for the day. Anyway, I hope people enjoy it, but I think the suggestion in 1st paragraph would be better. And AKM Sama will always be a badass even if retired or replacing the good waifu images with an old man racist against Moonmen.

Is something supposed to be funny? I don't think I was in on the joke.

No it wasn't funny (don't get me wrong), it's just extremely random.
Like I saw the report in the notifications, and I thought it was going to be some April Fools stuff from yesterday or a serious report, then I saw it and I was like "wait what?"

Serious question though, how does the forum handle things of this nature?

No it wasn't funny (don't get me wrong), it's just extremely random.
Like I saw the report in the notifications, and I thought it was going to be some April Fools stuff from yesterday or a serious report, then I saw it and I was like "wait what?"

Serious question though, how does the forum handle things of this nature?
This, I can't say it's funny in the sense of humour or whatsoever. It is just too random that it choked my neck, and cause unnatural laughter.

Say what about being seduced? Tread lightly, you're on extremely thin ice right now.

I'd rather y'all not encourage it, like some people in this thread and on the wall are; it's adding to the creepiness. This can be fine with people who are playing along, but just gets uncomfortable when people aren't receptive.

On how to deal with it, I'd say since everyone has power of their own walls, if someone sees a message like this and it weirds 'em out, they should delete it. If it continues, I'd say it qualifies as harassment, and should be punished thusly.

Last edited:
I deleted the post. I only posted it here to get some perspective because I still don't know what is going on and honestly, I'm getting pissed off, so I suggest we move on. I don't want another Omni-Everything situation. It's not funny.

It is against the rules to randomly post perverted messages on walls and/or DMs joke or not. While we may give some slack if it's a joke and done one time, but we already discussed in the future not to be making similar posts. Another example was another user jokingly asked Antvasima for a naked picture of himself. But not saying anyone needs to be punished, but a strong reminder is jokes like that can easily confuse people and be taken the wrong way. And Fandom doesn't care if sexualized comments are jokes or not, they just do not want them period.

Just avoid going overboard with April Fools jokes and what not in the future.

He just said that he liked somebody else, not that he was romantically interested.

Yes, it was likely a somewhat clueless young autistic person who does not know how to communicate properly, or somesuch.

FB-IMG-1617413164387.jpg

I'm sorry guys,i just like his hardwork, nothing romantic purpose, Because i'm not Gay. I won't do this thing again I'm sorry 🙏🙏🙏

Will make this quick as it will be better for me to do this myself. I want to request a thread ban from Bleach related topics to be given against me because of my behavior in this thread.

For me, Bleach lately has been nothing but a warzone experience of toxicity and drama that keeps getting conjured up in these threads and this thread was the breaking point for me, especially after the very chaotic response that was aimed at the site ever since the recent downgrades for Bleach happened that have caused my mental health and anxiety to be effected by it.

Regardless of the right & wrong, or who started what, Im more mad at myself than anything else because of how I respond to what comes up in the threads so that's why im here to ask to be banned from discussing the verse so im not tempted to participate in the threads.

Last edited:
Back