• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Sorry. For some reason the page did not scroll properly when I opened the link.

Which member are you referring to? Wasn't Brightburn already banned?
I'm referring to PandimensionalBeing042 ("Pan" for short). He uses a VPN to make sockpuppets every time he gets banned, basically. Waste of time and money if you ask me. Brightburn was one of those sockpuppets. and got banned. The guy on my wall was yet another sockpuppet of Pan.

Me looking at the internal forums right now:
51eeAWItwbL._SX281_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Actually you kinda tried to ban me few days ago, but I'm not part of the vandalism against u or the wiki

Last edited:
Back