• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

He appeared to be mostly removing "At leasts" from tiers, but didn't anything against AP ratings. Also some name changes for certain things. And looking at his history, on his wall, it looks like he's been told multiple times not to make edits like that.

I banned Sans2345 for a week because he's edit banned but he's currently editing. He was originally supposed to be banned for a year and that was cut short contingent on him not editing anymore, so the fact that he's violated that may make a case for extending the ban beyond the week I slapped on. Other staff opinions would be appreciated.

Also, for some reason the interface won't let me type a custom ban reason. Weird.

I banned Sans2345 for a week because he's edit banned but he's currently editing. He was originally supposed to be banned for a year and that was cut short contingent on him not editing anymore, so the fact that he's violated that may make a case for extending the ban beyond the week I slapped on. Other staff opinions would be appreciated.

This sounds weird to me, I thought he was just not allowed to publish profiles on his own without someone else vetting them? Not banned from editing them completely.

Also, he was instructed by Ant 2 days ago not to create more profiles, and he doesn't seem to have edited since then.

This just leaves me confused. Why would a temporary profile-creation ban be turned into a permanent editing ban?

Extend it back to the year long ban that you were orginally going to give him then. Maybe longer, given you were trying to be lenient.

This sounds weird to me, I thought he was just not allowed to publish profiles on his own without someone else vetting them? Not banned from editing them completely.

Also, he was instructed by Ant 2 days ago not to create more profiles, and he doesn't seem to have edited since then.

This just leaves me confused. Why would a temporary profile-creation ban be turned into a permanent editing ban?
unknown.png

It's additionally a bad profile.

@Axxtentacle I know. That's what I was talking about. Sans making those profiles is what got Ant to instruct him to stop making profiles.

Yes, this is a new profile. That wasn't one of the 2 profiles reported before, this one is new.
It was created 8 hours before the profiles reported earlier were deleted. It's not new, it just wasn't caught in the earlier wave.

Ah, ok. The profile should probably be put onto the Profile Deletion Thread anyway, it's on the same level of quality as the last 2.

I do not think that anything beyond a 1 week ban seems needed. Sans seems to be harmless, just overenthusiastic.

I agree with Ant. I think he's just really excited about trying to add these characters to the wiki, so much so that he doesn't understand that most of the characters he's trying to add are basically featless.

Agreed.

Is somebody willing to give him some instructions?

can somebody ban USklaverei? he's spam editing a perfectly fine profile and replacing clean high quality renders with horribly cropped manga panels that only show a small portion of the character. his deep sea king image literally has a whole other character blocking the shot. overall he's replacing good colored renders with badly cropped manga panels. pretty sure hes just trolling at this point. not to mention, i told him to stop adding his terrible images and he replied with "make me you trash" insulting me. this guy deserves a long ban.

can somebody ban USklaverei? he's spam editing a perfectly fine profile and replacing clean high quality renders with horribly cropped manga panels that only show a small portion of the character. his deep sea king image literally has a whole other character blocking the shot. overall he's replacing good colored renders with badly cropped manga panels. pretty sure hes just trolling at this point. not to mention, i told him to stop adding his terrible images and he replied with "make me you trash" insulting me. this guy deserves a long ban.
It looks like you were being similarly hostile to him on the thread in which he said that, and a cursory glance through your post history seems to show that you've been the more aggressive of the two.

@Staff This is the thread in question, as DBZ apparently opted to not include it.

What?? You literally said "please stop adding your shitty manga renders to dsk's profile." Before he said what he said, and USklaverei is a very precious member to be banned just because of this

I can attest to USklaverei being a helpful member most of the time, and it seems that DbzDB2 was the first to be aggressive.
I would recommend both of you letting the community vote on the images, and dropping this drama before it escalates, or at least until the staff can review the thread.

It looks like you were being similarly hostile to him on the thread in which he said that, and a cursory glance through your post history seems to show that you've been the more aggressive of the two.

@Staff This is the thread in question, as DBZ apparently opted to not include it.
you guys must be joking. saying that an image is shitty, and literally calling somebody "trash" is worlds apart. you guys are clearly biased towards USklaverei for whatever reason. calling a bad image bad is not deserving of being called "trash". and he's clearly trolling at this point.

spreading rumors like that isnt a small matter. in my post history how am i the more aggressive one? show some evidence instead of just saying that.

It doesn't take a psychoanalyst to determine that calling someone's choice "shitty" is an extremely rude way to say it. It should be common sense that if you don't treat people with respect, that they are rarely going to give it back. Though that is the last I will say here until staff get involved.

It doesn't take a psychoanalyst to determine that calling someone's choice "shitty" is an extremely rude way to say it. It should be common sense that if you don't treat people with respect, that they are rarely going to give it back.
you are really really trying hard to defend USklaverei arent you? when did i call his choice shitty? i said the image is shitty. stop making things up to try and make me look bad.

and i literally and objectively called an IMAGE shitty. he called me trash. he could have just said "your images are shitty too". you know, throwing fire at fire. but no, he called me trash. those are two completely different insults. stop trying to wrap them up in the same package

Dude, look, i don't think anybody wants to argue if what you said and what he said is better or worser, the maximum that he would receive is a warning and nothing more, so just drop this before this creates more unnecessary discussion

Dude, look, i don't think anybody wants to argue if what you said and what he said is better or worser, the maximum that he would receive is a warning and nothing more, so just drop this before this creates more unnecessary discussion
lmao what? now you're backtracking really hard. literally EVERYONE here said that my insult and behavior was more aggressive. and now that i proved that his behavior was more aggressive, yall are saying "we never said you were worse" lmfao this is getting ridiculous.

lmao what? now you're backtracking really hard. literally EVERYONE here said that my insult and behavior was more aggressive. and now that i proved that his behavior was more aggressive, yall are saying "we never said you were worse" lmfao this is getting ridiculous.
i'm not going to respond to you anymore, i recommend everyone that isn't a staff member to do this too

ive been on this wiki for a while now and people clearly prefer high quality colored renders over badly cropped manga images with other objects/characters obstructing the shot. but when it comes to USklaverei you guys like him so much that we're creating an exception here to his clear disruptive and rude behavior? if thats not bias, i dont know what is. not to mention yall are acting like calling a terrible image "shitty" is equivalent to calling someone trash?

Last edited:
I'm going to have to agree with FinePoint, while I do acknowledge that Dbz was trying to help and is also generally constructive, the attitude is still quite harsh. And USKlaverai is usually quite constructive too and was being polite until there was bluntness aimed at him. But anyway there is still too much drama going on here and also agree with Axxtentacle about the situation.

I'm going to have to agree with FinePoint, while I do acknowledge that Dbz was trying to help and is also generally constructive, the attitude is still quite harsh. And USKlaverai is usually quite constructive too and was being polite until there was bluntness aimed at him. But anyway there is still too much drama going on here and also agree with Axxtentacle about the situation.
This

The responses DBZ made here also don’t help his case, worsen it if anything.

I’d like to report Shugon135 for his actions on this seemingly spite CRT he made for Pokemon. More specifically, the creation trio.

He was extensively toxic, presented no real arguments, committed ad nauseam and ad hominem, and more you can see in the thread. I believe at bare minimum a strict warning is warranted for his behavior.

He’s additionally done the same thing 2 times before, and was banned the first time for his toxic behavior according to Ned.

Last edited:
I’d like to report Shugon135 for his actions on this seemingly spite CRT he made for Pokemon. More specifically, the creation trio.

He was extensively toxic, presented no real arguments, committed ad nauseam and ad hominem, and more you can see in the thread. I believe at bare minimum a strict warning is warranted for his behavior.
He has done this twice before already and was banned for it the first time due to being toxic.

Ah, I was unaware. I’d push for an extension of his previous ban with this knew information. I’ll let the length of it be up to others.

Regarding the OPM images: The issue seems to be whether or not we should use inofficial images of high quality that show the entire character and are coloured, or official manga images that show a part of the character and are in black and white.

I would personally go with the former and agree that personal attacks are worse than insulting the quality of an image.

That said DbzDB2 needs to clean up the way that he speaks.

Can some other staff member investigate Shugon135 please?

Back