• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Yeah, what? I don't remember Everlasting being there, and if so, I'd ban the guy. What the hell are you talking about?

That's the end of this until Prom or AKM return. I'm honestly tired of saying it, Shields. Now your claims are just objectively false.

Stop, last warning.

... well I guess he agrees with the permanent ban hammer to the face, then!

Guys, chill. I am taking a look at this. Might take some time. Till then, everybody should back off and leave this thread alone.

Just gonna say that I have almost no knowledge about what happened in the past and I am not gonna believe anyone on the basis of their words if they don't show evidence of such. I think what happened in the past was buried but if you want to discuss that, I think that should be done in private, not here. I am just gonna go over what the original report was about.

I am reporting the user Bernkastelll for constantly trolling (like here and here for example, there was also this thread where she was claiming immeasurable speed saitama and such), making spite threads (like here and some others), having an alt account (which they confirmed here [But you're going to have to look hard for it since it is a long thread) and just being rude and annoying in general.

Why am I reporting them now? Because I finally got sick of them, I literally can't take their constant trolling anymore.

Last edited:
I am reporting the user Bernkastelll for constantly trolling (like here and here for example, there was also this thread where she was claiming immeasurable speed saitama and such), making spite threads (like here and some others), having an alt account (which they confirmed here [But you're going to have to look hard for it since it is a long thread) and just being rude and annoying in general.

Why am I reporting them now? Because I finally got sick of them, I literally can't take their constant trolling anymore.
First of all I would like to ask that why didn't you report Bernkastelll there?
Second of all,I dont believe that trolling in non serious posts and joke posts is bad enough to report her in the rule violation thread
She also clarifed that she doesn't use SlimeDeity account anymore and abandoned it and its not for sock puppeting or anything like that.
I am also pretty sure that making spite polls isn't against the rules.Every so often people make spite polls in the internal forum and they aren't reported

Last edited:

She literally told everyone that she was SlimeDeity because she wanted to change her name, and even then she doesn't even use the account anymore and it was said here: Check out this Discussion post on Fandom https://vsbattles.fandom.com/d/p/4400000000001971761

Also those are joke posts that you linked.

All four of the bureaucrats have discussed this case together, and AKM will make a statement for us as soon as he is able.

About @ShieldsPlus, while the comment against Matthew was indeed bad, he deleted it after 3 minutes of posting it with a message saying "too much", indicating that he realized his mistake then and there. Even ignoring that, nothing excuses his incendiary comment against Sera which was completely unprovoked, as Sera did not engage him in any way. He also accused Sera and others indirectly of supporting "seeing minors get f4'd, even in fiction". Upon Sera asking to be left alone, he still tried to confront her by going to her message wall and trying to instigate drama.

I use the term "unprovoked" loosely because there is some past drama involved in this. Still, whatever it is, it was dead, and should have been dead. He should not have attacked others based on it and then pursued it further even after the comment was deleted and he was told to leave Sera alone.

After discussing the matter, we have decided to ban Shields for 3 months. Obviously, this is with a strict warning that if he continues the same behavior after returning, things will go down very differently.

I'd personally like to suggest that all of them, mostly Shields, should bury the hatchet. What happened in the past is in the past. Whatever action had to be taken, was taken then. I don't know why anybody would want to drag up long dead issues.

I’m more than happy to not intentionally bring up old drama, that is why I specifically told Shields to leave me alone and specified “due to our history”. Of course, it’s all in the past and I prefer to leave it there, but when someone is involved with the harassment of you and your family, you don’t just let that go completely. So long as he concedes and just accepts that, I won’t have to dig up old drama just to provide context.

Matthew:

Yes, I remember that a few members of a Discord group did that, but I was not aware of that Lina Shields was directly involved.
Why do y'all keep bringing this up and changing the narrative of what happened.

1) Lina was banned from the Discord group long before Kep joined in his alt account.

2) Only 1 user was involved in "doxxing", the others were banned for "destabilizing" and for offsite remarks that are actually outdated now with how offsite remarks are handled.

3) "Typical Aizen group behavior" just adds fuel to the fire, shows that people don't know what they're talking about, and just starting crap.

If you're going to punish Lina, do it for his actual actions and not off misinformation because he had nothing to do with the old discord.

Kep was not the first person to take screens of the things that went down on that server. Colonel Krukov was first and his stuff goes back to where Lina was still part of the server. I shared the screens on Discord so Julian, Moritzva, Andy, and any other staff/ex-staff even access to it.

Anyway, this should’ve been dropped already.

Last edited:
Like I said, past is in the past, the decision was made after taking the present actions into account only. Whatever was done in the past, it's over. Nobody even cares to make a detailed report to the HR about it. So just drop it. Nobody wants to hear about long dead drama.

Someone should tell him where to put CRTs, and he's stating the the wiki's ratings for kingdom hearts are wrong,

Dude says, and I quote:
  • No, i'm only edit what i think is right, not vandalizing, this is really wrong, so, trying to show the true is vandalizing? O think not.

Back