• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It previously used a non-standard way of resizing the image, created from a visual edit in 2017. When this was naively converted to the standard way of resizing images, it made the image far larger than it used to be.

I tried approximating its old size in our new standard, so it should be good now.

The conclusion of the match isn’t the issue

It was the growing hostility over the argument of 5-D Jojo, which multiple users in the thread expressed wasn’t accepted by our site.
I mean the discussion about this, argument was Kars understanding Mechi's absorption, but now we settled this, and he can

Seems like a draft that was posted by mistake, since most of it seems fine and Zeke deserves a profile, so just finish it up, and remind him to add those before making new profiles.
Not really an offense.

I would like to file a violation report.

I hate to bother others with this, but in the GER speed thread Chariot has been continuously and excessively swearing in almost every post he has made to me, and has been hostile toward me in general with passive aggressive comments and belittling remarks most of the thread. He refuses to stop even when asked so I would like to request a staff member who can act on this step in with some sort of significant warning or punitive action, as I believe this is a rule violation issue, and I feel it is offensive and hostile at this point.

I have no issue with him saying he doesn't agree with my arguments, I have an issue with the excessive swearing, hostile remarks, backhanded comments about how my points are "irrelevant", "stupid", and the callous assertions that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/gers-speed-is-outdated.110598/page-2#post-3486953

Last edited:
Ari64-SP, the profile isn't against the rule; if there issues are, a clean-up, a CRT can take place to fix the profile, though.

I gave Chariot a warning.

Last edited:
Apparently WeeklyBattles would like to report me but is banned from doing so himself.

It's for my behaviour in this thread where I argue that SCP-3812 is baseline 1-A+, with Weekly arguing that the profile says he's endlessly above 1-A+. Weekly is alleging that I am arguing for stuff not on the profile without making a CRT.

I argue that he's misinterpreting the writing on the profile. How can I know that? Because I made the thread that put SCP-3812 at 1-A+, I wrote the justification, and I applied it to the profile. The mention of him being able to "continue superseding himself endlessly after that" was added to explain that his transcendence doesn't stop once he's above all narratives, as that was a misconception I saw some people having. However, the actual text that was used to give 3812 1-A+ at the time had no mention of him transcending endlessly after that, just that he'd look above and only see himself, not giving any precise description on how far he could transcend after that.

Looking back on it, I think this was a mistake in my wording, but I can't make a thread for it due to there being an ongoing SCP CRT, and an ongoing Medaka Box CRT I made; I'm blocked from making CRTs on two fronts.

Weekly is also arguing that he should be endlessly above 1-A+ from newly-written tales, but I wasn't aware of these at the time, and think a CRT should be made to use that in threads. He disagrees because the profile already says "endlessly".

I think a CRT's unnecessary as a misinterpretation's being asserted which would upgrade the character, I don't think a CRT's necessary to dismiss that misinterpretation.

But if people view it as necessary, then ig granting permission would work.

I think a CRT's unnecessary as a misinterpretation's being asserted which would upgrade the character, I don't think a CRT's necessary to dismiss that misinterpretation.

But if people view it as necessary, then ig granting permission would work.
so a more appropriate reasoning/clarification for the profile on the AP?

Thank you for helping out Elizhaa.

Also, I do not remember forbidding Weekly from reporting people. If I did, it must have happened long ago.

As long as Weekly uses his common sense and does not report others over nonsense it should probably be fine.

Also, I do not remember forbidding Weekly from reporting people. If I did, it must have happened long ago.

As long as Weekly uses his common sense and does not report others over nonsense it should probably be fine.
It was back when people like Aizen, Regis, Bepo, and Jinx frequented the site

I think it was more so he banned himself for personal reasons.

Edit: Perhaps it was something like that, but I only recall that was when a demotion warning. But it sounds very silly that you were ever banned from even commenting on RVR threads literally.

I think it was more so he banned himself for personal reasons.

Edit: Perhaps it was something like that, but I only recall that was when a demotion warning. But it sounds very silly that you were ever banned from even commenting on RVR threads literally.
Nah i was directly banned from it, reason being whenever cretain groups of people would see me commenting on RVTs they would show up and oppose it just because i was commenting on it, made for a mess of a thread

I don't think a CRT is needed to clear up a misconception. Agnaa did in fact make the upgrade, I don't see why a CRT would be needed to change it due to a staff member misunderstanding. Let the man fix the shit and move on.
it seems that all the problems come from this "continue superseding himself endlessly after that" and from what agnaa is saying he just put it there to make people know he keep going up but on the OG txt it does not say that

Yeah I'd like to reword it to something like "continuing to be able to supersede himself even after that".

Nah i was directly banned from it, reason being whenever cretain groups of people would see me commenting on RVTs they would show up and oppose it just because i was commenting on it, made for a mess of a thread
Well, it seems like this ruling has long since stopped being sensible then, so I think that it can be lifted.

that kinda seems to give the same problem imo
I don't think so, Weekly's position is that the key starts 3812 at "endlessly" above baseline. I believe my wording gets across that after he's hit that point he can go further, but we don't define a point for it.

EDIT: I agree with Ant about lifting Weekly's restriction on reporting people.

I don't think so, Weekly's position is that the key starts 3812 at "endlessly" above baseline. I believe my wording gets across that after he's hit that point he can go further, but we don't define a point for it.

EDIT: I agree with Ant about lifting Weekly's restriction on reporting people.
if the new wording makes that clear then yea problem would be solved

Back