• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Because a staff on Joke Battles Wiki changed a profile of his that had some stuff that was a bit too much for the Wiki, so they childishly changed their PFP to that in retaliation.

Someone like that shouldn't be allowed back.

Okay. It seems like his request has probably been denied then.

I completely disagree with bannig Apex when Godzilla King of the Monsters is the one who's going on a ridiculous insult streak against Zark, not to mention Apex has been helpful in multiple other areas outside of keeping all the Godzilla pages.

She only argued that the argument itself was stupid, not that the people who were involved were idiotic. Considering Apex's English is not the best (no shade intended), it could be a misunderstanding on his part that she was insulting him, when that wasn't her intention.

It was this sentence: "I love just, the amount of IQ being used, in these comments."

Mind you, it obviously wasn't particularly bad, but people take it worse when a staff member is being somewhat rude against them.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep now.

I checked the thread that Ionliosite linked to and Godzilla has definitely deserved a strict warning, yes.

Yeah, he's being pretty rude. I'll gve him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's just heated, and will give him a warning.

She only argued that the argument itself was stupid, not that the people who were involved were idiotic. Considering Apex's English is not the best (no shade intended), it could be a misunderstanding on his part that she was insulting him, when that wasn't her intention.
...it wasn't even towards Apex, if you look at the comment I address directly below it, it was "When the **** has pushing ever been LS?" That I called dumb.

Apex just chose to believe that somehow it was regarding his... english... which is... what

Just want to point out that Apex definitely isnt as well behaved as he's lead to believe seeing as he's shown constantly to be willing to lie to get revisions he wants applied passed, such as taking SomebodyData's agreement to a small part of his argument here and using it to claim here that SD agreed with everything
This is a misunderstanding Weekly, I thought Somebody Data accepted everything when I spoke to him. But that doesn't mean that I did it on purpose.

Although in the end Somebody Data accepted that Ghidorah's feat also escalated for his reaction speed.

@InfiniteDay has been quite disruptive on plenty of RP threads, actively interfering with people's experiences

There are plenty of examples but, for highlights where I at the very least can remember being frustrated

and there are more sprinkled through these threads but it's been hot, I'm tired, I just want this to stop happening

I would like to report Apex PredatorX. They were blatantly insulting Zark/Imp-ress and going around in circles in regards to her planned revision. In addition, they have a history of messing with the Godzilla pages, causing @WeeklyBattles to revise the verse and delete some of their pages, some of which were for characters that didn't even exist, and were created to exaggerate Godzilla's stats. However, he can probably explain better then I can, I'm afraid.
Could you please show the evidence for this? This sounds really damning and I would be in full support of banning someone if they invent pages to wank characters.

I don't think there was anything report-worthy or even warning-worthy for the first part of Amelia's report for which she linked to a thread. From what I see, Apex only had 4 comments in the entire thread:

Why so low? Knowing Godzilla was stated three times to be the strongest being on Earth
Godzilla was also compared to Midgar Serpent in power
Also both scans are clear Hercules needed all "extreme effort" to stop Godzilla's stomp and that Thor compared Godzilla to Midgar Serpent and evenly matched Godzilla while putting all their force in the match. Godzilla is 4-B, not 5-A

None of these comments were insulting Zark in any way or trying to go around her revision. They seem like legit questions a user can ask literally anybody and a disagreement in the end, which again, had nothing in it that he is being accused of.

Like Agnaa said, evidence is needed for the second part of the report however.

@
I don't think there was anything report-worthy or even warning-worthy for the first part of Amelia's report for which she linked to a thread. From what I see, Apex only had 4 comments in the entire thread:

None of these comments were insulting Zark in any way or trying to go around her revision. They seem like legit questions a user can ask literally anybody and a disagreement in the end, which again, had nothing in it that he is being accused of.

Like Agnaa said, evidence is needed for the second part of the report however.

As someone who knows nothing about Godzilla, I can't verify those claims. But for what it's worth, the only time any of those are mentioned in a quick search is omniversal battlefield, in a page made after the one on vsbw was presumably made. There's no mention of "Lucifer" in anything to do with Godzilla from what I can find.

I can post the full comic here if anyone would like to confirm that these characters do not exist in the story if you guys would like. The full story is online.

Apex is recurrently confused, somewhat clueless, and even biased, but he definitely isn't malicious or offensive. I am firmly opposed to a ban.

If he needs to shape up his behaviour in some way, just give him thorough instructions. We cannot ban people just because we disagree with them. That would make us tyrannical.

@Antvasima I find it hard to believe that he'd invent 3 character profiles out of nowhere, made exclusively for wanking other profiles, in a non-malicious way.

Maybe other evidence could show that it wasn't invented through malice, but if they were invented out of nowhere, then I think this is way more than just "disagreeing".

He is biased and overenthusiastic about Godzilla, and rather clueless in general, yes, but he isn't the type that does anything bad on purpose.

I think that somebody should just give him thorough instructions regarding the areas in which he has to shape up.

If he is making profiles for characters that flat out do not exist to bolster ratings for verses, that is awful. Idk how that wouldn't be bannable to just straight up invent shit. The literal opposite of our stated goal of accuracy.

I'd want to see what proof he has that those were actually profiles for real characters before doing anything, but that looks really bad.

That it was agreed on later is beside the point, the problem is that it was done BEFORE a crt which is a massive rule violation

Lets not forget him upgrading the entireity of Showa era godzilla to Low 6-B with no CRT...
Frankly, I think inventing 3 characters is a much bigger insta-ban worthy issue. I think we should focus on that alone first before we go into his more minor stuff.

Let's wait for Apex please. He has generally been a very well-behaved and helpful member, but does tend to act in a clueless manner.

He is definitely not malicious, just confused, so if we ban him, I don't want it to be for a very long time.

Okay, so I just speed read the comic.
>God Mountain seems to exist, but isn't named God Mountain by anything in the story and does like, nothing. Wouldn't think this one is really banworthy.
>Lucifer and God on the other hand, I have no clue where these are from. That is quite bad. Idk what apex has to say about that, but yeah.

Readcomic links can't be posted here, but I've heard a rumor that you can just google Godzilla in Hell 2015 on a website allegedly called *************** that hypothetically provides access to the comic for free, if this is true. Wink wink.

Back