• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I have to raise a report against @Arc7Kuroi for his posts in the Bleach CRTs.

Today, Arc7 has been argumentative and rude towards myself in his recent posts here.

In a previous CRT here he called @Jvando blind for not agreeing with him, which I considered raising a report for but decided to let it go after warning him, and speaking to other staff members.

His behaviour isn't extremely problematic, but he's far too dismissive and insulting to staff members. I gave him a warning in the earlier CRT against being insulting to other members here, and so long as he keeps up this attitude I don't see him improving.

I don't have anything against the user personally though we've butted heads recently in a few CRT's, but his insulting towards Jvando was really uncalled for, and I felt that I had to post something about it here after this attitude from him has came up once more.

Ehh, I don’t think this is really report worthy. He is a bit rude but not exactly a trouble maker, and he does serve a good purpose on Bleach CRTs.

Nothing he did seems severely problematic and I will want to question your bias considering how often you butt heads in CRT’s. I mean he was a bit dismissive to you (not even warning worthy, he is entitled to that, as we all are.) and though he was kinda rude to Jvando, he was warned for that (even then it wasn’t a super offensive insult anyway.)

@00potato; thank you for the comment. My bias, whether or not it exists, has nothing to do with Arc7's overall attitude which is the main issue I have. Likewise how good of a purpose he serves isn't relevant either.

He has practically gloated in being the "meanest person" who is "fed up with me." That is certainly not a good attitude to have.

I mean him calling himself mean in a clearly tounge-in-cheek way, doesn’t really prove much. Him being kinda fed up with you is natural considering how often you argued over Bleach statistics, doesn’t seem right to ban him.

Also your bias wouldn’t necessarily effect his attitude, but how you interpret it. Which is what results in the report.

thats kinda what this thread is about
That doesn't mean the only punishment for people is banning them.

I don't think Arc7 will listen to me, so I want him to recieve an official warning for his attitude from other staff members here if they agree that his conduct on the threads isn't acceptable.

Oh, I guess a small warning is reasonable, is a bit unnecessary. But don’t make it a major mark against him unless he acts more like he did against Zvando.

I think Damage should go to him and express that his feelings are being hurt.

Lol but in all seriousness, crude banter is the norm in my circle if it’s angering/offending you then send me a reminder of “hey I’m not comfortable with that language” or “this is frustrating me.” If you want results from me then be straight up with me, I’m not gonna put time into reading between the lines to figure out who’s and who isn’t having their feelings hurt.

@Arc7Kuroi; this isn't solely about my feelings. It's your overall attitude. I don't take your posts as just being friendly "banter". If a person is saying something you disagree with, you don't call them blind and you don't call it the dumbest thing you've ever seen.

Just quit being intentionally unlikeable.

@Arc7Kuroi please do not provoke him or anyone for that matter. And it isn't about "his feelings" but rather the snarky or condescending attitude being inappropriate for this community. He never argued that you should be banned as long as you promise to shape up in the future, but try to be civilized whenever possible.

@Arc7Kuroi; this isn't solely about my feelings. It's your overall attitude. I don't take your posts as just being friendly "banter". If a person is saying something you disagree with, you don't call them blind and you don't call it the dumbest thing you've ever seen.

Just quit being intentionally unlikeable.
Well they’re definitely not friendly.

It isn't about hurt feelings, but about that we have to maintain a very civil discourse here in order to be able to somewhat get along and be able to collaborate efficiently.
Efficient collaboration, good luck, it is very much staff vs users in these Bleach threads. So there’s some underlying issue that’s rooted deeper than me being mean.

@Arc7Kuroi please do not provoke him or anyone for that matter. And it isn't about "his feelings" but rather the snarky or condescending attitude being inappropriate for this community. He never argued that you should be banned as long as you promise to shape up in the future, but try to be civilized whenever possible.
I don’t remember saying anything about being banned?

That being said I’ll make an effort to be less vulgar. I apologize to Damage and Jvando among any others I’ve upset.

Well, you need to shape up in general.

Anyway, it is part of the staff's job to evaluate these threads. Treating it as a hostile situation is overall destructive for this community.

Is there any rule that forbids new methods to be used in a feat just because there already was a thread for said feat?

Or a timeframe in which the same feat can't be discused after a calc was aproved?

I did but makes no sense to arbitrarily set a specific rule for a single feat, or else where do I request that rule be removed because it makes no sense?

Damage contacted me in private about that the same discussion had been repeated over and over for Bleach, and that several prominent calc group members had decided that it would be best to add a new discussion rule, so I accepted it. However, this is not a good place to discuss the issue.

Damage contacted me in private about that the same discussion had been repeated over and over for Bleach, and that several prominent calc group members had decided that it would be best to add a new discussion rule, so I accepted it. However, this is not a good place to discuss the issue.
I have created a new thread for the topic to be discussed, so it should not continue here.

But what's the point of a staff only thread if i'm not part of it and it was I that raised the issue.

I understand this is not the place so if someone could open a place to discuse this with the people from the Bleach threads I would be thankful.

For example, I don't see how the anime which is a non canon adaptation would affect a feat from the manga.

I suppose that you could get a special allowance to make some posts there, if you keep them useful and to the the point, and do not spam them.

Considering he made a sock to get around the banned and immediately went back to breaking Fandom's TOS again ignoring our warnings entirely. This seems grounds to permaban both of them. It's a shame that it had to come this way, but rules are rules.

Back