• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Darkness seems to issues with his behaviors for a while; I found those issues ranged from 2017 to now. I think we have been more strict toward banning a member if they don't really shape after numerous warnings or bans. If I am outvoted in my views, I am fine with unbanning BlackDarkness679.

If my memory serves correctly, we temporarily banned BlackDarkness679 for his toxic and aggressive behavior a while back. Now, as soon as he's come back, he's continued with his exact same behavior on the exact same thread: See Here

I think our next move is obvious. He learned nothing, so a permanent ban is in order.
As I said in the linked thread, Black has not done anything remotely bad enough for a permanent ban here, and it would also set a very bad precedent. He has just been overly irritated, but has not thrown around severe insults or anything like that.

I have told him to make an effort to shape up. As long as he listens, there should not be a problem.

Is there any reason on specific? I remember seeing tier 2 and 1 profiles being unlocked, but like, it was a important rule for them to be locked, what happened?
I have noticed that staff members who have unlocked pages for other members to edit during revisions, have either recurrently forgot to lock them again afterwards, or the members who performed the revisions forgot to tell the staff members when they were done, which gave the same result.

I can use an automated script to lock all currently unlocked tier 1 and 0 pages if the rest of you find it acceptable.

Only tiers 1 and 0 are automatically locked. Otherwise we should only lock controversial and/or very popular character profile pages.

Legit question, why has there been so much vandalism going on since the forum move? I thought that profiles are locked to anyone who doesn't have editing rights

That was only because staff were focusing exclusively on the forum move and didn't have time to monitor edits. CRTs also weren't allowed during this period to minimize editing.

Is there any reason on specific? I remember seeing tier 2 and 1 profiles being unlocked, but like, it was a important rule for them to be locked, what happened?

idk what you're talking about with tier 1 profiles being unlocked, they should only be unlocked briefly to apply revisions. Tier 2 profiles used to be locked but that rule was changed to only requiring tier 1/0 profiles locked because it was seen as overzealous.

That's fair, though with the amount of vandalism going on these profiles should be locked up again unless someone is given editing rights

Hell no. We should not return to almost no-one being able to edit any profile. With CRTs and matches being allowed now, doing that would be a nightmare of staff being asked to give rollback permissions to people.

Just to clarify, what I referred to is that quite a lot of pages that used to be locked, due to high tiers or popularity, currently seem to be unlocked even though they should not be, or at least I regularly notice that people edit them, and have to lock them again.

idk what you're talking about with tier 1 profiles being unlocked, they should only be unlocked briefly to apply revisions. Tier 2 profiles used to be locked but that rule was changed to only requiring tier 1/0 profiles locked because it was seen as overzealous.
I said "i remember tier 1 profiles being unlocked", i mean't that tier 1 have always been locked and now they are just, not, for some reason, which ant pointed out as a oversight.

Don't see how that would be overzealous but whatever works.

I have now locked all of the tier 1 and 0 pages that were left unlocked.

I only saw one comment there and there was nothing wrong with it, but he clearly didn't shape up after the ban, he still rude, the first thing he did after coming back was insulting someone with a obvious censored swear and then defending himself by saying "you can't prove i did something obvious because i put **** instead of a swear"

Hell, he also told another user to not reply to him again because he doesn't want to get banned again because of others not liking him or something, i can't remember well.

So keep an eye on him for now, i haven't seen much report worthy but he isn't outside the realm of possibility either.

I feel like I'd get over the fact that I was banned by the time I came back. The dude had months to cool down.

Anyways, yeah. Seconded. He's always been like that and he's been banned and warned countless times for it. Give him a permaban and be done with it.

That signature is just sus, he is basically saying "everyone that pointed out how wrong i was has no right to talk to me", that's straight up pathetic.

But whatever let's wait and see, as for blackdarkness, i haven't seen much of them but if he has been banned multiple times and still hasn't stopped, he should be permabanned.

I only saw one comment there and there was nothing wrong with it, but he clearly didn't shape up after the ban, he still rude, the first thing he did after coming back was insulting someone with a obvious censored swear and then defending himself by saying "you can't prove i did something obvious because i put **** instead of a swear"

Hell, he also told another user to not reply to him again because he doesn't want to get banned again because of others not liking him or something, i can't remember well.

So keep an eye on him for now, i haven't seen much report worthy but he isn't outside the realm of possibility either.
I never did that , i litteraly said that I put stars ***** , that wasn't an insult and I asked the person trying to make that claim prove that I insulted which is not the case.

In his/her/their defense, they just look impatient and annoyed.

You can't ban somebody and expect them to come back smiling.
Even when we aren't on good terms , what you just said there is right , expecting me to come back smiling after being ban for personal reasons isn't possible.

I'd also like to report @BlackDarkness679 for his bad behavior on this thread
People really like to falsely accuse out of nowhere dont they

Akm Sama, Schnee and another person have pointed out i didnt do anything in that thread, Antvasima has also outlined i didnt do anything wrong since my return there either as well as here

And no, i was banned just once 1 month ago as far as it goes in the present, not multiple times

People really like to falsely accuse out of nowhere dont they

Akm Sama, Schnee and another person have pointed out i didnt do anything in that thread, Antvasima has also outlined i didnt do anything wrong since my return there either as well as here
You're really not good at lying
full

Those people that you mentioned accused you many times to be a rude person, anyone can notice that

AKM sama: What exactly is he reported for this time? That just seems like a mildly heated disagreement over the ratings and while aggressive, I wouldn't call it toxic. And it's not even out of the ordinary for discussions to get a little bit heated.

Schnee_One: That's due to both Blackdarkness and Ion, and while i do find it sus that literally the first thing that happens when he gets back is a heated discussion, I think right now he's fine

Rikimarox2: Anyways, I don't really get why Darkness was banned? Sure, he was a bit aggressive, but he didn't sound toxic or anything.

Antvasima: As I said in the linked thread, Black has not done anything remotely bad enough for a permanent ban here, and it would also set a very bad precedent. He has just been overly irritated, but has not thrown around severe insults or anything like that. I have told him to make an effort to shape up. As long as he listens, there should not be a problem

You're really not good at lying

Those people that you mentioned accused you many times to be a rude person, anyone can notice that

Only you lie here and badly

Last edited:
In that thread i didnt do anything nor said something against any rule and you bumping an old thread that was adressed already is forcing false accusations, you have no proof of any recent wrong

@BlackDarkness679 That doesn't mean you were not at fault. While your behavior on that thread wasn't banworthy, you still have to make an effort to shape up and chill with the aggression. Keep in mind that you have already been warned and banned and if you keep creating trouble, we might have to take stricter actions. Well, same goes for @elhermanopadre

@Gohanblanco217 The report you made was already made earlier and the issue was discussed.

@BlackDarkness679 That doesn't mean you were not at fault. While your behavior on that thread wasn't banworthy, you still have to make an effort to shape up and chill with the aggression. Keep in mind that you have already been warned and banned and if you keep creating trouble, we might have to take stricter actions.
Already talked out with an admin regarding the behaviour as he/she sent me a message on it, so that was solved

AKM sama: What exactly is he reported for this time? That just seems like a mildly heated disagreement over the ratings and while aggressive, I wouldn't call it toxic. And it's not even out of the ordinary for discussions to get a little bit heated.

Schnee_One: That's due to both Blackdarkness and Ion, and while i do find it sus that literally the first thing that happens when he gets back is a heated discussion, I think right now he's fine

Rikimarox2: Anyways, I don't really get why Darkness was banned? Sure, he was a bit aggressive, but he didn't sound toxic or anything.

Antvasima: As I said in the linked thread, Black has not done anything remotely bad enough for a permanent ban here, and it would also set a very bad precedent. He has just been overly irritated, but has not thrown around severe insults or anything like that. I have told him to make an effort to shape up. As long as he listens, there should not be a problem

Only you lie here and badly
Bringing some quotes where many of them say otherwise

Already tagged some mods and admins on discussion but might as well here. I think this post is kinda controversial. This is at least, or not, his second time he made a politics related poll. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000001980697/r/4400000000007150781
Edit: First politics poll he made was North Korea vs USA months ago.
Edit 2: Not to mention, he made some polls saying f*** (the full word).

Last edited:
Back