• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Rule Violations Reports (New forum)

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes. You can also select to show deleted threads, but when I used the option, my browser did not react.

Is this Link working for anyone? On my screen it does this and I’m worried it may have been a vandal if it’s not just my stupid IPad screwing up.

Edit: Resolved.

Ah, alright. I just checked again and it’s suddenly Normal- I’m not sure what happened. I was coming here to edit my post to say Nevermind.
Wonder why that happens. Sorry for a false alarm.

GracePresence

Formerly 'Grace_Presence'
And it's really annoying me, since i don't know who it even is? And i keep being annoyed by it despite me telling them that I'm not him, I don't even know the guy.

If it's a problem on Vsbattles (Or it's subsidiaries since they don't seem to have report threads?) then I think it can be handled here. For Godmode though, you'd either have to get in contact with one of their mods or fandom I think

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Asking if someone is pan is completely inappropriate. If someone wants to confide that, they say it outright.

We can ban them from here, provided you give us the proper links (to both the inappropriate question and them harassing you on here). There's nothing we can do about Godmodes wiki though.

Do we have any members who are also a part of Godmodes wiki that can comment on this?

GracePresence

Asking if someone is pan is completely inappropriate. If someone wants to confide that, they say it outright.

We can ban them from here, provided you give us the proper links (to both the inappropriate question and them harassing you on here). There's nothing we can do about Godmodes wiki though.

Do we have any members who are also a part of Godmodes wiki that can comment on this?

I don't think the question was about sexuality but about if they were a user whose name starts with Pan.

GracePresence

Me getting banned from godmodes wiki fandom. for no reason is just dumb but i don't blame anyone here. I'm afraid it's gonna get me banned everywhere.

GracePresence

They are not harassing me but

This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

19:08, November 22, 2020 MaxForward (wall | contribs) unblocked GracePresence (wall | contribs) (There isn't too much evidence for Grace being Pan)
View full log

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Sooo.... they unblocked you? That's great. Seems like the matter is resolved.

Could you send links to these pages btw? Just quoting them isn't much in the realm of proof.

GracePresence

Sooo.... they unblocked you? That's great. Seems like the matter is resolved.

Could you send links to these pages btw? Just quoting them isn't much in the realm of proof.
Well the only evidence they have is goose thinking that I'm a sockpuppet of pan, and MLPlover immediately agreed without any evidence, and she just banned me, they have a discord which they likely talk a about me.

GracePresence

Yeah, we can't really do jack here.
Then the matter is resolved. But i just don't want to be banned here, or on other wikias since I'm working on my own verse and i would like to do my work without getting banned for no reason. Someone should probably message this person and tell this person to stop banning me for no reason. And stop talking shit about me when you don't no anything.

Jeez, what's with the sudden influx of profile vandals?
Have the restrictions for editing been lifted from what they were, say, a year ago because of the forums being moved to an external site? I remember something about you not being able to edit on mainspace until you had 10 edits, requiring people to edit their user pages or post on the forums, which discouraged vandals and made them easier to catch. These new vandals seem to be able to edit profiles right away.

On top of that, all editing has been locked away from non-staff for a while, there may be a surge of vandals who were prepared to vandalize earlier but couldn't because of those restrictions.

Last edited:

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I think that it is supposed to be easier to edit via mobile layout browsing after the UCP update, so inexperienced members from our internal wiki forum likely get more motivated to edit as a consequence.

Reporting Edczxc for blatantly ignoring how we do calcs via pixel-scaling, and he constantly keeps belittling people using pixel-scaling to calc stuff, calling them ignorant, exaggerated and useless imagination and whatnot (Some of those examples here and here even after those calcs have been accepted properly by calc members, in the second calc's case where I repeatedly corrected the calc to proper standards after which Damage, Mitch and Therefir accepted it).

He simply doesn't want to accept that pixel-scaling is a valid way to measure stuff for calcs and he won't seem to stop insulting us about it.

That doesn’t seem ban-worthy, or even report worthy. He just likes doing calc differently, I don’t see any toxicity in those blogs either.

just saying that Kendo513 edited Flashy Flash's profile. No vandalism, and he actually added some detail to the powers and abilities section. Not sure if this is actually a violation of the rules, but He did technically make changes with out a crt...

If a person is not following the rules as to how calcs are made, that makes the calcs invalid, at best its ignorance, at worst is inflation, which is in fact ban worthy.

Regardless, just let him know that's how calcs are accepted here, doesn't seem to be a huge issue
Aight, thanks for the opinion. You can let him know if you like, since I'm busy ATM and I suck at making paragraphs.

I think his results were lower actually, and from what KLOL shown, it seems to be the opposite of inflation.
So maybe just a light request to keep it within how other calcs are done, but banning someone for merely disagreeing with our methods is a problem.

Kendo is fine if he in mainly elaborating, in fact that seems like a good thing.

I think his results were lower actually, and from what KLOL shown, it seems to be the opposite of inflation.
So maybe just a light request to keep it within how other calcs are done, but banning someone for merely disagreeing with our methods is a problem.
His results were eventually debunked by the other users, including me and DMUA.

Also I never said that he needed a ban.

I’m 95% sure he made the account just to Vandalise and Troll, so it likely wouldn’t do much harm to do so. As a side note, this isn’t the first time he and his friends joked about doing this sort of thing, just the first time they acted on it. May not be the last time.

They also added some abilities there too, suspicious, doesn't seem like vandalism but just someone no knowing the importance of CRTs.

Also, why is a tier 2/1 profile unlocked?

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
We do need Content Revisions for major statistics ratings especially, and all Tier 1 profiles are supposed to be locked unless Content Revisions are going on. If there is a CRT going it, it needs to be linked in the reasons.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
Although, from what I see. It was the creator of the page who edited it, and was the only person who made any contributions. So I suppose that makes it not vandalism, but I'm not the best judge on the profiles consistency or stats.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I don't think overt vandalism was made but a Content revision thread is definitely needed to make more major changes like the tiering changes. I gave a warning to the user and revert the pages prior to the major edits. If the changes are legit, the user can make a Content revision to apply them properly.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I cleaned up the page's language structure previously, and thought that the arguments for High 1-C within the page seemed reasonable, so I reverted to that version.

However, the upgrade to High 1-B preferably needs a content revision thread, yes.

@Stocking.exe would you be willing to create one?

I cleaned up the page's language structure previously, and thought that the arguments for High 1-C within the page seemed reasonable, so I reverted to that version.

However, the upgrade to High 1-B preferably needs a content revision thread, yes.

@Stocking.exe would you be willing to create one?
Yes, and now in the during of creation.

Last edited: