• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I pretty much agree with Everything12. It would be best if we could have them reevaluated instead. Deleteing everything We have work hard for is exesive. If it help We have most of the CRTs we have worked together on linked on our discord server. SO if you would be willing to dm me your discord ID I could easily send you a list of most of them or join the server to view them yourself.
Just using this to ping

I don't use Discord, haven't used it in a while since one of the many stupid changes they made. Can't remember which one broke the camel's back.
Then I will start a "conversation" and start sending the Links (It will take some time due to both having to find them, and me currently being quite busy with University)

Is that alright?

I didn't really have to be the one to make this report but somebody had to, and this post is not acceptable as I'm sure you know @The_Yellow_Topaz. Trust me, I get being frustrated with other users on here sometimes but this language is beyond the limit. So I put it out there for other staff members to evaluate.

Not that aware of her history, but I don't really think she should be banned for this as it just seems that she's just frustrated with the way things are going on over there, and I can sympathize with that. I feel like she should just be warned and told to cool it down

Not that aware of her history, but I don't really think she should be banned for this as it just seems that she's just frustrated with the way things are going on over there, and I can sympathize with that. I feel like she should just be warned and told to cool it down
Not everything will go down towards her favor; for civil debates to be viable then all parties will have to be respectful. Frustration isn’t a way to tolerate one’s behavior, unless they have a justified reason to do so.

Banned once in 2023 for toxicity and definitely subtly warned since then to knock it off. Two warnings on the tracker although one of those was very slight and the other culminated in a weeklong ban. A definite level of disrespect for staff handling these various outbursts, however, is noted.

...at the same time, one does try to see the good in their users, and in this element of the situation I would agree with Propellus that this is a matter of extremely impassioned arguing resulting in a critical meltdown. I do hate to punish people for pursuing what they truly believe in, but then there cannot be total immunity, either.

Her last formal warning was in mid-2023, we are now swiftly approaching a year since then. It seems likely that similar behavior has occurred since without being reported, but even still, I am in favor of some level of leniency. Only once. I would also find a short ban (2 weeks to a month) to be a stern but reasonable conclusion.

Back