• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Big Brain Chad is definitely a troll. A new editor attacking Ant, yeah where have we seen that before?

Having connections to UltimaShadowX, and attacking Ant out of nowhere, calling him fascist, racist, etc. He isn't here to do any good. I've banned him.

Thank you. So is it fine if we reduce Madotsuki's ban to 1 month instead? She will likely miss the forum move otherwise.

Also, for the record, I am still just a non-progressive, non-globalist/non-oligarchist, pro-freedom of speech, pro-animal rights, vegetarian, moderate leftist and anti-every type of genocidal fundamentalist, but one side of the troll spectrum still thinks that I am a "racist fascist" and another thinks that I am a "sjw npc", because they have both turned so extreme in each direction that they think that anybody who disagrees with them in the slightest automatically embodies the opposite extreme.

Antvasima said:
Thank you. So is it fine if we reduce Madotsuki's ban to 1 month instead? She will likely miss the forum move otherwise.
I personally think 2 months is the best option.

Two months seems like the best option, to me, also; Madotsuki, I think she could be invited back to new forum after her ban is over.

He isn't a troll, just clueless. I have dealt with him before.

Would you or somebody else be willing to give him instructions?

Hello everyone. I was originally holding out on reporting this because I didn't want to jump to conclusions or anything (like I sometimes do when it comes to this), but I think this should at least be pointed out if nothing else.

I suspect one of the sites new users, Red-Eyed Specter, to be a sock account of The Prince of Counters. For a number of different reasons.

First, his timing. Specter joined our site on March 12th, 3 days after Prince was permabanned on the 9th.

Second, they both have interests in the same verses. Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece in particular, and Specter has either responded to the same threads or continued the same topics that Prince happened to participate in before his ban. Some examples:

-Specter responded to the "Soul Crush Doesnt Exist" thread regarding Bleach's Reiatsu Crush discussion on the very same day he joined the site; Prince participated in that thread the second it was made .

-In the "Fullmetal Alchemist Regenerationn revision" thread where Prince did his outburst, he mentioned in the thread that he wanted to make a CRT to give Alchemists Information Anyalysis via their Alchemy; Just 2 days ago, Specter made a CRT to get that very thing, and some other stuff, added for them.

Third, he takes a thing or 2 out of Prince's playbook and uses the whole "know what your talking about before countering anything" argument that Prince constantly used when people (including me) disagreed with him; He also says this to AKM-sama (who Prince had personal issues with due to Bleach discussions they were involved in). Speaking of which

Fourth, they both argubly have very similar writing styles, even down to formatting paragraphs the same way in threads. 2 random screenshots of their replies should show this.

Fifth, Specter's involvement in the on-going Low 2-C Zeref thread also seems supscious. For someone whos new and has only been here for about 10 days, he's somehow perfectly experienced with our sites rules & standards. He also goes as far as to accuse another user of arguing for Zeref to be Low 2-C in the past (how a brand new user would know this is beyond me). Anything else can be seen within the thread (which is now being derailed into a shit storm atm).

He definitely seems like a suspicious user with all of this evidence. I also suspect he is a sock.

However I would like to hear from more staff members regarding this.

I'll be honest, I never even knew Prince was banned, I thought he just changed his name to Red-Eyed Specter given that it was the same interests and typing characteristics.

Umm well using google translate Im pretty sure he just insulted a user with a pokemon based username (I don't know anything about pokemon after red so not sure who he's talking about) Also seems to have used the n word a few times and called someone autistic... Though thats just what Im able to get from google translate.

I have also done the same, and can confirm that it utilizes derogatory language and racist words against a Pokemon-friendly user (which does seem to be Kukui).

I imagine everyone saw his most recent comment before I deleted it and allowed that to put any issues to rest. He's a troll, ban him.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Can you delete his other comments above???????
Have done so. Should be conclusive.

I have banned Red-Eyed Specter, was informed offsite before hand about the sock suspicions and the trolling in Hebrew pretty much confirms the ban either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back