• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Meta Thread

Okay, so a common problem recently is people coming into the RVT to talk about whatever issue is at hand. I figure we can solve this with a sort of containment thread.

Discuss whatever topical matter seems to be occuring in the RVT thread at this time, instead of over there.

I suck at writing OPs but maybe someone else can write something better.

I remember this being suggested dozens of RVTs ago, but it was rejected for one reason or another.

Honestly this isn't exactly needed? The point of a meta thread defeats itself as this would need massive control methods and would be massively derailed, alongside being just a place to jump and horde on the reported users

Yes, unfortunately I think that we have to stick with the RVTs. We should tell people to stop posting drama there though.

Back