• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby (RWBY Verse) Upgrade

In light of the sneak peak of Vol. 4 I was thinking of giving Rubbles a few upgrades after her fight with Harambe and his dank wolf pack. (She tanked Harambe's Falcon Punch like a albatraoz) Her Semblance obviously gotten stronger and she is far more faster than usual.

PS: The Close Captioning on the official video itself said "Harambe", "Falcon Punch" and, "Dank Wolf pack".

She's definitely stronger, but we don't know to what extent. And i don't remember anything above MCB from that trailer. I say we wait for Vol. 4 to actually come out.

Well she casually killed Nevermores whereas it took significant effort before, so i'd say she's definitely stronger

The Nevermore on the trailer seemed tinier than the one they fought in the initiation, or is it just me?

We still can't say much on what to upgrade though.

We don't know how strong Harambe is.

Semblance update, yes. What upgrades are there? Harambe is still featless in both strength and speed.

Does anyone know how to calculate the ke of a tornado? Maybe that could net an upgrade? Until that's been calculated, Ruby should probably be at least 8A instead of just 8A.

I dunno. The food fight is kinda outlier-ish, what with Yang having a hang time that would boost the verse to ridiculous levels if accepted.

Can you ask for that tornado thing to get calced in the Calc Request Thread?

Back